Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seasoned Greetings

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Happy New Year.
I hope the stockings of blacksmiths were full of coal this year.

-
It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A
nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and
prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved.
It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.
--Benjamin Franklin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Larry Jaques writes:

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Happy New Year.
I hope the stockings of blacksmiths were full of coal this year.

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A
nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and
prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved.
It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

--Benjamin Franklin

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there
always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a
constant thread winding its way through our political and
cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy
means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov (1920-1992)

Ignorance is bliss - if you're exploiting the ignorant.

-- Charlie Gibbs

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Mike Spencer" wrote in message

Larry Jaques writes:

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Happy New Year.
I hope the stockings of blacksmiths were full of coal this year.

Indeed. Happy Hogswatch, everyone.

It will be the best security for maintaining our liberties. A
nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and
prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved.
It is in the religion of ignorance that tyranny begins.

--Benjamin Franklin

Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

Happy festivus to all.

Kwanzaa starts Dec26 along with Boxing day.

Best Regards.
Tom.

O/T: Training for Seasoned Personnel Lew Hodgett[_6_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 1 July 22nd 13 06:16 AM
When is firewood seasoned? Steve B[_13_] Home Repair 11 February 5th 13 06:25 PM
Seasoned Burls Tom Storey Woodturning 0 April 24th 06 06:35 AM
Season's Greetings! Asimov Electronics Repair 0 December 23rd 04 03:01 PM
SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT Woodworking 2 September 8th 03 06:06 PM