Backlash

Default OT forklift carb identity

I have an older Datsun forklift with a Nissan D11 engine in it. 1138 cc. The
carburetor is a 2 barrel with a factory blockoff plate to convert it to a
single barrel. The only numbers I can find on this thing is the markings
R-12 cast into the side of the cast iron base near the 4 bolt flange, and an
oval cast into the aluminum top that is marked either ISO, or possibly OSI,
depending on how you read it. I know that some Nissan engines used Hitachi
carbs. Can anyone help identify this thing, possibly from past experience? I
can call the dealer on Monday, but what fun is in that? They will probably
want a number off the non-existent tag anyway. I would appreciate any help
on this.

RJ
--
"Have no one say it, and say it to your shame, that all was well here, until
YOU came."

Miki Kanazawa

Does the forklift run on gasoline, diesel, propane or Mr. Fusion?