DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best for Aluminum FS: Cobramatic Wire Feeder (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/64183-best-aluminum-fs-cobramatic-wire-feeder.html)

J August 7th 04 05:36 PM

Best for Aluminum FS: Cobramatic Wire Feeder

MIG WIRE FEEDER COBRAMATIC

I have 2 Cobramatic MIG wire feeders and I am in Ottawa, Canada.
These are Professional Wire feeders and attach to a Welder source which
are NOT included.

MODELS 3a complete with 25 foot gooseneck torch $400 USD
and Model 2a with no torch. $150 USD

emails to

Marc Lalonde August 16th 04 08:24 PM

(J) wrote in message . com...
MIG WIRE FEEDER COBRAMATIC

I have 2 Cobramatic MIG wire feeders and I am in Ottawa, Canada.
These are Professional Wire feeders and attach to a Welder source which
are NOT included.

MODELS 3a complete with 25 foot gooseneck torch $400 USD
and Model 2a with no torch. $150 USD

emails to

Are they still available? Have not received any responses from my emails.

Thanks
Marc