Old October 12th 19, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Toyota 7fgcu25 hard start

Have a toyota 7fgcu25 with hard cold start. Forklift fires right up with a
small shot of carb cleaner and runs perfect. Which leads me to believe
compression is good. Spark tested OK, and have gas being fed to the vaporizer.
Tested electrical connector at solenoid and circuit tested good. I could not
hear solenoid clicking which lead me to believe it was a stick solenoid. Upon
removal found no pointer controlling flow of gas. In what ways can this damage
components if any??

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...rt-649083-.htm