Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Induction bending

https://redd.it/coktsb

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/10/2019 5:18 PM, Boris Mohar wrote:
https://redd.it/coktsb

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Back in the 80s I worked in an electric motor repair shop. We did a
lot of work for the auto industry. We repaired large induction coils,
some 2ft across. They were water cooled. you can imagine being a simple
coil of copper, the only thing that could happen was to burn a hole
through it and cause an open.

Mikek