Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cast iron corn sheller

Larry Jaques writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do =make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Mike Spencer" wrote in message

Larry Jaques writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do
=make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

--
Mike Spencer Nova Scotia, Canada

The production machinery?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 27 Jul 2019 18:04:08 -0300, Mike Spencer
wrote:

Larry Jaques writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do =make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do =make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct. I usually eat a popcorn bowl of Vaseline and then let my boyfriends spit roast me. It lubes me all the way from my mouth to my asshole. Amazing stuff VBG.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:05:16 -0400, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Subject: Cast iron corn sheller
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:05:16 -0400

wrote:

Larry writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do =make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct. I usually eat a popcorn bowl of Vaseline and then let my boyfriends spit roast me. It lubes me all the way from my mouth to my asshole. Amazing stuff VBG.

__

Pooor lil fella must have missed me.

Laughaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do
=make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct.

It's not "food safe" if the production and packaging aren't sanitary.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry Jaques writes:

Standard, off-the-shelf Vaseline is not food safe, but they do
=make=
a food safe Vaseline.

Say what? The guy who invented it used to eat a big spoonful every
day, fanatic about it he was. What might make Vaseline(tm) not
food-safe?

Vasoline is biologically stable. Has no nutrients, pretty much
just..slippery. Biologically dead slime.

Its "food safe" as such. A petroleum byproduct.

It's not "food safe" if the production and packaging aren't sanitary.

Not toxic, and small quantities ingested probably won't cause any problems. Eat a big spoonful, and you're likely to have loose stools or diarrhea; stomach cramps; and/or vomiting.

As Jim says, not "food safe."

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 17:59:26 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
current t stench

**** stench

Cast iron corn sheller William Bagwell Metalworking 4 May 26th 20 02:26 AM
OT - PEANUT SHELLER J T Woodworking 0 August 26th 05 06:54 AM
Experience with Cast Iron wheels vs Cast Aluminum Brad Woodworking 3 July 19th 05 11:52 PM
Req'd: Cast Iron Soil Pipe bracket and Cast Iron>Plastic fittings John Borman UK diy 1 January 9th 05 09:05 PM
Wrought Iron, Cast Alum and Cast Iron Decorative welding Roy Metalworking 7 April 30th 04 08:52 AM