Old June 14th 19, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default KISS - End Of The World Tour - Machining Related

http://www.cambam.co.uk/forum/index....;boardseen#new

Looks like Lloyd Sponenburgh is pretty busy.

uPVC beads with end square end and one mitred end Tim Watts[_2_] UK diy 7 December 5th 12 06:32 PM
OT/Give me a kiss ChairMan Woodworking 2 February 1st 11 01:01 AM
Dakota update and related machining questions stryped[_2_] Metalworking 2 April 20th 09 06:16 PM
WORLD TOURSIM WORLD TRAVEL WORLD PACKAGE TAJMAHAL TEMPLE Home Repair 0 April 7th 08 04:33 PM
Musing about KISS & RCW. (what! me keep it short & simple) Arch Woodturning 25 August 27th 05 04:53 PM