Old June 14th 19, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Monarch series 61 lathe

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?f...76&acctID=7396

I'm not affiliated with the auction outfit in any way, but thought I'd post this here. Has only bid up to $910 and 4 days left. Not like a lot of them from mil. bases that has been outside in the rain for months. Wish I had room for it and heavy enough 3 ph. power.

Garrett