Old May 11th 19, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

..

I've never trolled anywhere in my life, but you don't need to

threaten
RCP. We already know you're a dickhead who cares about no one but
himself.

Are we changing the name of the group to rec.****sindresses &
pussydresses? I guess John hasn't gone under the knife yet and just
enjoys his pussy dress and mangina for now.

Good choice for the rename, your followers should be happy with the
rename. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival though. As
leader of your group. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival
groups and you will have our blessing on thename change you merry
bunch of perverts in dresses.

Ha ha

Why do you like about not being a troll? Are your RCP friends too
stupid to use the Google?

--

Ed ****dress

Stupid **** in a Dress, get a life.

Old May 11th 19, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 May 2019 19:51:59 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

.

I've never trolled anywhere in my life, but you don't need to

threaten
RCP. We already know you're a dickhead who cares about no one but
himself.

Are we changing the name of the group to rec.****sindresses &
pussydresses? I guess John hasn't gone under the knife yet and just
enjoys his pussy dress and mangina for now.

Good choice for the rename, your followers should be happy with the
rename. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival though. As
leader of your group. Just stop trolling for gay sex in the survival
groups and you will have our blessing on thename change you merry
bunch of perverts in dresses.

Ha ha

Why do you like about not being a troll? Are your RCP friends too
stupid to use the Google?

Pecker, you lame, lying troll. Maybe you should take a hint from the
fact that nobody on alt.survival will even talk to you --nothing since
March, except for two smarmy cracks by your xenophobe-in-chief.

You've talked yourself into a dead-end.

--
Ed Huntress
Old May 11th 19, 08:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Its pretty sad when I have to kill list my own thread because regulars
keep replying to the trolls I already have blocked.

On 4/25/2019 8:24 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Back in the mid 90s atleast partly with help from this group I made my
first "punch" and "die."* I needed to install some photo beams at a port
of entry for a pedestrian counter.* I designed the "system" using a
variety of parts and components, but I was concerned about the photo
beams themselves.* They had something like a 5 year warranty, but the
lenses were polycarbonate. Each set of beams had to be placed in a
walkway between counters.* My concern was that people brushing by would
quickly wear the lens as clothing bags, and misc items brushed against
the sides of the walkway.* I didn't want to be that guy who everybody
there got to know because I was always there fixing it.* I had the idea
to recess the emitter and sensor so that only the most aggressive
brushing up against might contact the surfaces.* I looked all over, but
nobody made a recessed electrical plate that I thought would work.* I
took a piece of hot rolled (didn't even know what it was called at the
time) and cut one pieces with a rectangular hole in it to mate with the
back of an aluminum electrical blank plate.* I chamfered the edges by
hand with a grinder so it was a decent fit.* Then I cut a small piece to
mate with it about plate thickness smaller all the way around and hand
chamfered it as well.* Then I just mashed a cover plate between them
with my hydraulic press.* (had it for automotive work, not machine
work)* It looked amazingly good.* I doubt the guys at GSA ever noticed
that was a custom piece.

As a new (mostly black box) system it had its development issues, but
lens wear of the emitter and sensor was not one of them.* It was in use
for years until they went to a new system with some big contractor at
all the ports.

That was definitely metal working.* I doubt it was really machining
though except in the crudest sense.* I take that sort of approach to a
lot of what I do.* I don't have a stick up my butt about being a
"machinist" "welder" "fabricator" "mechanic".* In fact my knowledge is
lacking really in all of those areas even though now I make my living as
a niche market mold maker. I can weld.* If its important to look pretty
I do some practice welds and then do the real weld after I've taken a
break and I am fresh.* If it just has to stick I burn it together and
clean it up with a grinder.* I know less about welding than almost
anybody else in this group, but oddly enough I have five electric
welders and an OA rig and I have welded parts still in use today with
all but one of them.* (Just got a new AC/DC pulse TIG a couple days
ago.)* Fabricator is a tough term to define, but I've built and
converted trailers a welding table wood storage rack and various other
things to fit needs.A lot of welding there, but various other
fabrication skills as well.* Still I don't consider myself a
fabricator.* I do have people bring me things to make or fix, but I turn
down a lot of it unless they are friends and they stay to help.* What
about a machinist... No.* Just ask any old manual machinist.* I'm just a
hack, button pushing, shade tree, wannabe by the very fact that I never
serviced apprenticeship for 3 lifetimes in a steam powered line shop.* LOL.

Since I'm no longer a contractor (retired and sold out) what does that
make me?* There is a lot I don't know, but very few projects am I afraid
to try to come up with a solution.* Atleast for myself.* I won't always
take on projects for others.* If I don't know I learn how.* If I can't
figure it out myself I ask questions.* If I don't have the recommended
tools I think about it and see if I can find alternatives.* If I still
have to have the tools I put them on the list and when I have money I
buy them.

The term "Maker" always bothered me.* It didn't sound quite right, but
ultimately I think that's what I am.* A maker.* I find ways to make what
I need and I don't worry to much about being true to any particular
trade.* If it works it works.

I'm a long time member of this group of course.* Saddens me to see that
signal to nose ration what it is today.* I'm a member of various other
groups.* Some very specialized around a particular piece of equipment
like the Yahoo mailing list for the mini lathe and others more broad
like Home Shop Machinist, so when I started my own group (on Facebook)
what did I call it?* Makers & Builders.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MakersBuilders/ Visit or don't.* I'm
good either way.

Old May 12th 19, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 10 May 2019 21:21:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
[...]

Did you notice that when you put on your son's **** dress and went
prancing around the survival groups trolling for gay sex?

Yes, I believe that's when you noticed.

Did you trade cuny dresses with your son?

Do you prefer your son's more modern **** dress to the more
traditional **** dress your daddy gave you?
Old May 12th 19, 06:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The **** in a Dress poisons every well he stops to moisten his ****
at.

Old May 19th 19, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 13 May 2019 12:07:20 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:
Ed Huntress takes a thread that has ONLY existed in r.c.m., throws

in
some of his sexual fantasy, some of his love of a spam ****ing
contest, and then posts the resulte ONLY in alt.survival.

And he wonders why no one has any respect for him.

Thank you for coming here and telling the truth.