Old April 27th 19, 05:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My First Punch and Die - Makers & Builders

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 20:42:39 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 17:13:06 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
See what I mean, John?

See what I mean John? See what I mean?

Guess what **** in a dress? Even John doesn't believe you. John isn't
so stupid that he can't Google your troll posts in the survival
groups.

Hell, I've thrown you back over the fence so many times that John
doesn't even have to leave the group to know that you are a first
class troll who trolls for minors to have gay sex with.

Isn't that true **** in a Dress? Of course it is. Google is your
friend John. ****dress wants to **** your minor sonin the ass.

Stay out of the survivalist groups **** in a dress troll. The people
there are protective of their children and know how to take care of
creeps like you. You do realize that you were voted to be the first
to catch a bullet between the eyes if ever SHTF?

That should be a wrap, John. Now you see the kind of degenerate ****
that Gunner dragged in here years ago. Look at the Pecker's latest
half-dozen posts in here and you'll see the kind of sick and
disgusting crap that drove many people away. He's assumed for himself
the role of Ambassador for Survivalists, but he's far from the only
one from there who has emotional problems.

I don't know if you've tried the moderated groups, but there are a few
such that cover metalworking. My opinion is that you still get better
answers here, and the amount of experience per person probably runs
higher here, but there is that noise coming in from other NGs...

--
Ed Huntress

Old April 28th 19, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:18:58 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 10:39:45 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

snip
That the odds were for those "other" guys. It wasn't going to happen to
them...

Yeah, some version of that. But there must have been more. Stirling
Moss, the great race car driver, said that the danger was a big part
of the atraction for him. He was drawn to it.

I don't get it. My personal risk/reward ratio doesn't include getting
off on risks for the sake of thrills.

That's why I don't go rock climbing. g

Stuff I would have done in an eye-blink during years past are a no-go
nowadays. What's changed? My calculated risk. Broken bones or any
serious injury now will be very expensive to fix and quite frankly may
just be all-she-wrote. Medical care/cost has gone bonkers. Plus I don't
have anyone watching my backside either. The will is still there but
the possible consequences has become too great, calculated risk is
just too high.

Stuff you feel comfortable with may look crazy to me and vice-versa. It
all depends on what you know you can do, could possibly go wrong and
the likely hood you can pull it off ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Old April 28th 19, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I agree with all of the above, but I would add an important question
that has arisen since the days I rode motorcycles in scrambles and
sports cars in road races.

The question is, "Why?" d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Old April 29th 19, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:18:58 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]
snip

[...]
[...]

Stuff I would have done in an eye-blink during years past are a no-go
nowadays. What's changed? My calculated risk. Broken bones or any
serious injury now will be very expensive to fix and quite frankly may
just be all-she-wrote. Medical care/cost has gone bonkers. Plus I don't
have anyone watching my backside either. The will is still there but
the possible consequences has become too great, calculated risk is
just too high.

Stuff you feel comfortable with may look crazy to me and vice-versa. It
all depends on what you know you can do, could possibly go wrong and
the likely hood you can pull it off ;-)

I agree with all of the above, but I would add an important question
that has arisen since the days I rode motorcycles in scrambles and
sports cars in road races.

The question is, "Why?" d8-)

At this point in time we know what it's like (no longer a new
experience) to do some of this stuff or similar. AND we know how much
it can hurt, maim, cost us when things go terribly wrong ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Old April 29th 19, 07:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sat, 27 Apr 2019 11:18:58 -0400
Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]
snip

[...]
[...]

[...]

I think that some of us are lucky we lived through the stage of being
immortal. Perceived immortality wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
d8-)

Old April 29th 19, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I think that some of us are lucky we lived through the stage of being
immortal. Perceived immortality wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
d8-)

Much of the "FUN" things I did in my misspent youth are now a felony.

Best Regards
Tom.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old April 29th 19, 08:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 12:14:59 -0700
"Howard Beel" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I think that some of us are lucky we lived through the stage of being
immortal. Perceived immortality wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
d8-)

Much of the "FUN" things I did in my misspent youth are now a felony.

I'm sure less people, less deer and especially less traffic saved my
butt a few times too

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Old April 29th 19, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I think that some of us are lucky we lived through the stage of
being
immortal. Perceived immortality wasn't all it was cracked up to be.
d8-)

Much of the "FUN" things I did in my misspent youth are now a
felony.

Best Regards
Tom.

And how much has been decriminalized?

Old May 7th 19, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Ed ****dtess

Be glad it's just a half dozen post Douchebag, Imean ****dress.
Although you may just be a douchebag in a **** dress.

My half dozen posts could easily turn into hundreds to rival your
trolling in the survival groups.

That's right John. Your best friend metalworki g mentor likes to
troll other forums looking for gay sex with minors in his **** dress.
Think about that next time you meet in person and shake his hand.

If you're ok with that John, then you must be a pervert too. They did
say this group has their fair share of them. I suppose it's all of
Ed's friends, I mean ****dress' friends. I guess the meyalworng was a
good cover up until now. LOL, gay sex trolling metalworkers. What's
next, a Democrat president?
Old May 10th 19, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

I've never trolled anywhere in my life, but you don't need to threaten
RCP. We already know you're a dickhead who cares about no one but
himself.

That's right John. Your best friend metalworki g mentor likes to
troll other forums looking for gay sex with minors in his **** dress.
Think about that next time you meet in person and shake his hand.

If you're ok with that John, then you must be a pervert too. They did
say this group has their fair share of them. I suppose it's all of
Ed's friends, I mean ****dress' friends. I guess the meyalworng was a
good cover up until now. LOL, gay sex trolling metalworkers. What's
next, a Democrat president?

Ha-ha! Red Pecker probably has the longest nose and the hairiest palms
in Indiana d8-)

You're getting yourself all worked up with your imagination, Pecker.
You'd better calm down or you're going to need a skin graft on your
dick -- and your hands.

Get a life, Pecker.

--
Ed Huntress