Old April 17th 19, 02:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default TIG, metal cutting, pneumaforming

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 6:34:20 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:
If nothing else, watch the first minute of This Old Tony's video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGsFdudG7Ho
Fascinating new techniques we all need to learn.

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross

I had seen that video and wondered whether the scratch & inflate thing was real or an April Fool's joke. He doesn't say anything about it, just does it.

Have you seen any references to this technique? It's pretty cool stuff.

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:40:41 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 6:34:20 PM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:
If nothing else, watch the first minute of This Old Tony's video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGsFdudG7Ho
Fascinating new techniques we all need to learn.

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
the road." --Steven Hawking

I had seen that video and wondered whether the scratch & inflate thing was real or an April Fool's joke. He doesn't say anything about it, just does it.

Have you seen any references to this technique? It's pretty cool stuff.

It's just his sense of humor. I thought it was pretty funny,
especially since he added the sound of the metal parting.
Eric

TIG Torches - Water Cooled Tig Torch vs Air Cooled jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 22 October 8th 14 01:13 AM
How can I tell a wood-cutting bandsaw blade from a metal cutting one? micky Home Repair 15 September 18th 11 01:07 PM
tig torch/tig welder dan Metalworking 3 September 4th 09 11:36 PM
must sell Miller TIG Welder - Dynasty 200 DX AC/DC TIG/Stick [email protected] Metalworking 3 September 30th 08 08:41 PM
Lincoln AC/DC Tig- Idealarc Tig 250/250 question Gunner Metalworking 16 November 29th 04 07:05 PM