DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tooling. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/633242-tooling.html)

Garrett Fulton[_2_] March 22nd 19 12:16 AM

Tooling.

https://www.auctiondeals.com/index.c...5&acctID=12869

Starting bid $500. I don't have the space or time for it, but seems like somebody could ebay it off and make a decent profit. Thought I'd pass it on. I have no relationship to the seller.

Garrett

Gunner Asch[_6_] March 22nd 19 01:16 PM

Tooling.

On Thu, 21 Mar 2019 17:16:03 -0700 (PDT), Garrett Fulton
wrote:

https://www.auctiondeals.com/index.c...5&acctID=12869

Starting bid $500. I don't have the space or time for it, but seems like somebody could ebay it off and make a decent profit. Thought I'd pass it on. I have no relationship to the seller.

Garrett

Current bid $1000

Reserve not met

Too pricey for my blood.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Garrett Fulton[_2_] March 23rd 19 10:45 PM

Tooling.

wrote:

https://www.auctiondeals.com/index.c...5&acctID=12869

Starting bid $500. I don't have the space or time for it, but seems like somebody could ebay it off and make a decent profit. Thought I'd pass it on. I have no relationship to the seller.

Garrett

Current bid $1000

Reserve not met

Too pricey for my blood.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

And me. I didn't figure it would go that high.

Garrett

Gunner Asch[_6_] April 6th 19 08:37 PM

Tooling.

wrote:

https://www.auctiondeals.com/index.c...5&acctID=12869

Starting bid $500. I don't have the space or time for it, but seems like somebody could ebay it off and make a decent profit. Thought I'd pass it on. I have no relationship to the seller.

Garrett

Current bid $1000

Reserve not met

Too pricey for my blood.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

And me. I didn't figure it would go that high.

Garrett

There is...is well over $1k in tooling there. That being said...2 yrs
ago before the manufacturing economy started booming...it would have
sold for $250-500...maybe. Between 2008-2011....you couldnt have
given that stuff away. Shrug.

__