Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Amazing waste of time.

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:12:26 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 08:34:55 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 05:16:21 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8:56:16 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You really do not expect anyone to read all of this,. do you?

Dan

Of course he does. He and Richard (Cavelamb) spend so much time trying
to get me off the internet that they have abandoned any life they once
may have had.

(VBG)

Gunner

Whoyakidding is not Richard.

Correct! Whoyakidding is the guy who likes to remind Wieber that
Richard threw Wieber's old grinder in the trash because Wieber
couldn't afford the gas or the backbone to pick up the grinder. Which
was related to Wieber selling Richard some trash that Wieber had
pretended was worth something. It's a safe guess that 1. Richard's
still living a nice suburban life. 2. Wieber is still living from one
dumpster dive to the next and imagining there might be someone who
believes any of his tales of derring-do.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hey, good to see you. I thought maybe you decided that almost anything
is a better use of your time than butting heads here. d8-)

Uh, I think you're thinking of John Carroll, maybe (which reminds me,
its time for me to give him a call). Richard (Cavelamb) is the sailor
guy who is pretty mild-mannered and is frequently disgusted with the
goings-on here.

--
Ed Huntress