Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Amazing waste of time.

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 18:33:00 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 16:37:34 -0600, Red Prepper wrote:

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:10:14 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 05:16:21 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Monday, March 4, 2019 at 8:56:16 PM UTC-5, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You really do not expect anyone to read all of this,. do you?

Dan

So, don't read it. Do you expect anyone to read the lengthy,
fact-challenged and suspect articles that Gunner posts here?

The collection that whoyakidding put together, in response to

Gunner's
threats to have him killed, is pretty entertaining. It's also
demonstrably accurate, and worth thinking about if one believes
character to be destiny.

Rudy has just re-posted the last edition of whoyakidding's work

of
art. d8-)

--
Ed ****dress

I would repost all the posts you made to our group when you were
trolling for gay sex with minors wearing your daddy's **** dress,

but
that would be wrong.

You just did. There weren't any.

On the other hand, there is quite a collection available of your

lies:

"As for myself, I only post in alt.survival" -- [Red Pecker in a
message he cross-posted to the following NGs]

alt.politics,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,rec.cra fts.metalworking,talk
..politics.guns

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....rpQ9JoiAV0/fE7
ZdzY-7rcJ

Too bad you weren't telling the truth. d8-)

--
Ed ****dress

That's where you're wrong you stupid **** in a Dress. At the time I
said it, it was true. There was no.lie.

I've since evolved and now I post to all the groups you do!
You are a positive influence don't you see?

I'm simply replying to your posts, the ones that need a reply from
me. I'm pretty much ok with your on-topic posts and even your
cockamamie posts about gorbal warming and seas rising, etc. because
you at least support your theories with some reasonable argument,
even if it turns out to be wrong in the end.

Nobody can blame you for being right, wrong, or stupid because by
debating the truth is eventually revealed.

It's the gay sex trolling and gratuitous insults at the group members
that make me pay special attention.

But I won't be following your lead on wearing **** dresses or
trolling for gay sex with minors and geriatric old men like you do.
You see, I can hold my head high with dignity because unlike you,,
there are some lines I won't cross.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ha-ha! You bull****ter. How do you think we saw your posts on RCM in
the first place, dimwit?

You were cross-posting for years. The one above was posted on
4/22/2014. Here's one from 2013, posted to these NGs:

alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,alt.survival,rec .crafts.metalworking
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....Q/Y9jkZhqermcJ

Here's one going back even further, to 2012, posted to these groups:

rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism,alt.survi val
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....s/RNlnuYtEwjAJ

Take your stupid lies, your insults, and your disgusting, perverted
sex fantasies back to alt.survival, Pecker. It's your natural home.

--
Ed Huntress