DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Forklift Camera (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/622292-forklift-camera.html)

Ada Khan October 24th 18 07:12 AM

Forklift Camera

Short Overview Of #ForkliftCamera
source: https://bit.ly/2PPr7wo

#forkliftcamerasystem
#forkviewcamera
#forkviewcamerasystem
#wirelessforkliftcamera

Gunner Asch[_6_] October 24th 18 05:12 PM

Forklift Camera

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:12:54 -0700 (PDT), Ada Khan
wrote:

Short Overview Of #ForkliftCamera
source: https://bit.ly/2PPr7wo

#forkliftcamerasystem
#forkviewcamera
#forkviewcamerasystem
#wirelessforkliftcamera

Its actually a very good idea. Now the big question....viewing from
top down...or from the top of the fork cage 45' from the right or
left.

Given this item is presented on a very complex, very over written
website..its probably as expensive as ****. 10x the cost of a simple
flatscreen and a moderately wide angle camera.

I never did find the pricing..I got bored about the 3rd page and gave
up looking for the price sheet.

Gunner
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Leon Fisk[_2_] October 24th 18 06:33 PM

Forklift Camera

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:12:45 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

snip
I never did find the pricing..I got bored about the 3rd page and gave
up looking for the price sheet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...orklift+camera

Lots of options. Both expensive and cheap!

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI

Gunner Asch[_6_] October 25th 18 04:06 PM

Forklift Camera

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:33:27 -0400, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:12:45 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

snip
I never did find the pricing..I got bored about the 3rd page and gave
up looking for the price sheet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...orklift+camera

Lots of options. Both expensive and cheap!

THANK YOU!!! I like those "split view" camera systems!!

I need to present several of my clients with those!!

Much..much obliged!!

Gunner
__

William Bagwell October 26th 18 02:27 AM

Forklift Camera

wrote:

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 09:12:45 -0700
Gunner Asch wrote:

snip
I never did find the pricing..I got bored about the 3rd page and gave
up looking for the price sheet.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...orklift+camera

Lots of options. Both expensive and cheap!

THANK YOU!!! I like those "split view" camera systems!!

I need to present several of my clients with those!!

Much..much obliged!!

Me too! Though replace "client" with a 'boss' at current job.

Gunner, suggest the blue back up lights as well if they are not
already using them. We added them several years ago and that big
blue spot on the floor is a great warning that someone is backing
out of a row in the warehouse.
--
William