Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 120V water heater element

Hey Larry, IIRC you heat water with excess solar power, right? I
noticed this 120V 2000W element while looking for something else. It
has a lower resistance for its power and may be a better match to
solar panels than 240V elements.
https://www.amazon.com/Dernord-Immer...890496&sr=1-10

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 1 Jun 2018 18:19:08 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Hey Larry, IIRC you heat water with excess solar power, right? I
noticed this 120V 2000W element while looking for something else. It
has a lower resistance for its power and may be a better match to
solar panels than 240V elements.
https://www.amazon.com/Dernord-Immer...890496&sr=1-10

I'm going with straight battery voltage for a 24v 900w element while
the sun shines, then letting the 240v 3500w pick up any difference 1
hour a day at 3am.

When I can afford to upgrade to 3-5kw of solar, I may go with a 240v +
120v inverter and an auto breaker switch.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hey Larry, IIRC you heat water with excess solar power, right? I
noticed this 120V 2000W element while looking for something else. It
has a lower resistance for its power and may be a better match to
solar panels than 240V elements.
https://www.amazon.com/Dernord-Immer...890496&sr=1-10

I'm going with straight battery voltage for a 24v 900w element while
the sun shines, then letting the 240v 3500w pick up any difference 1
hour a day at 3am.

When I can afford to upgrade to 3-5kw of solar, I may go with a 240v +
120v inverter and an auto breaker switch.

Larry..are you inroute?

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 23:33:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2018 7:01 AM, Janglin wrote:
On Fri, 01 Jun 2018 23:33:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Great we have the spelling police hard at work. Too bad none of them does anything that is actually on topic.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ive exchanged emails with him. He will be here tommorow. He lives in
Oregon and comes down to visit his family once a year. I gave him a
milling machine and he is coming to pick it up, along with anything
else I can foist off on him. Laugh..none of my friends that come to
visit..ever go home empty handed. Ive got so much spare Stuff that I
use my friends to haul stuff away, rather than bothering with yard
sales. Humm..I wonder if he can use a Proto 3/4" socket set ?

Closing down that factory last month..I brought way too much stuff
home and am running out of room. Hell..I really dont need (7) sets of
3./4" drive and 2 sets of 1" drive sockets and ratchets. I do have air
impact wrenches from 1/4" - 1"...the 1" one is one heavy ******* and I
may..may use it once a year. Shrug.

Ive got to unload the Aciero V22 mill drill and the fridge full of
welding rods from the trailer..Its been in the alley for 2 weeks and I
need to go make sure Ive got propane for the forklift.

As to him being available...He was posting here yesterday..so I
thought Id try to catch him. I was a bit surprised to see him posting
on Friday..as he was supposed to be here the next day..today. But he
is running a day behind. He is retired..so..shrug. Its at least a 600
mile drive so it will take him a day and a half or so to get here.
Hence my surprise at seeing his posting.

So does your family ever come to visit you? Or is the shame too much
for them? Thats assuming you werent the throwaway child of a coke
addicted alky hooker.

Hummm?

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Great we have the spelling police hard at work.

More like the morals police.

Too bad none of them does anything that is actually on topic.

Too bad you'll never learn to be sensible about what offends you, or
how to think or express yourself coherently.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 02 Jun 2018 13:08:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ive exchanged emails with him. He will be here tommorow. [sic]

You said yesterday he would be there today. LOL!

He lives in Oregon

On Averill Dr. in Grants Pass...

and comes down to visit his family once a year.

To get a hand-out from his brother Bruce, the successful lawyer in Vista
(San Diego County) who can't believe what a toilet Larry has made of his
life.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Great we have the spelling police hard at work.

More like the morals police.

Too bad none of them does anything that is actually on topic.

Too bad you'll never learn to be sensible about what offends you, or
how to think or express yourself coherently.

He's a Wieber boot-lick. What else would you expect?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.

Excellent observation.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute? [sic]

*en route*, Wieber, you ****ing moron.

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ha ha ha ha ha! What a feckless **** Wieber is!

Great we have the spelling police hard at work.

More like the morals police.

Then arrest yourself. You know you want to climb on top of that
redheaded nurse and lick her neck. Sorry spurt..she is a lesbian and
doesnt like fat old nut cases of any gender..so you are out dude..out
of the running.

Too bad none of them does anything that is actually on topic.

Too bad you'll never learn to be sensible about what offends you, or
how to think or express yourself coherently.

ROFLMAO!! Says the boi child who wants to be the internet
police....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.

(VBG)

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ive exchanged emails with him. He will be here tommorow. [sic]

You said yesterday he would be there today. LOL!

Yep..that was the plan. He was going to come here first and visit his
sister second. He got a late start. **** happens. No biggie..Ill be
here till Tuesday. Ive got a service callin Porterville Tuesday..then
back to OC.

He lives in Oregon

On Averill Dr. in Grants Pass...

Really? Cool!

And?

and comes down to visit his family once a year.

To get a hand-out from his brother Bruce, the successful lawyer in Vista
(San Diego County) who can't believe what a toilet Larry has made of his
life.

Ill mention this to Larry. Im sure he will be tickled to now be
included in the rage and hate of the self professed wanna be Net
Cop...who lives in a mental hospital.

Nurse! Thorazine! Stat!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.

(VBG)

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Wieber concedes defeat again, oafishly as always.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Larry..are you inroute?

Ah, Larry is one of the guys you just said you're in touch with by
email. I guess if he's "inroute" he might not have access to email,
eh? So Usenet makes more sense, right? LOL Maybe send him a letter
just to be safe?

Ive exchanged emails with him. He will be here tommorow. [sic]

You said yesterday he would be there today. LOL!

Yep..that was the plan.

That's the bull****. He isn't leaving Oregon.

He lives in Oregon

On Averill Dr. in Grants Pass...

Really? Cool!

and comes down to visit his family once a year.

To get a hand-out from his brother Bruce, the successful lawyer in Vista
(San Diego County) who can't believe what a toilet Larry has made of his
life.

Ill mention this to Larry.

No, you won't - not unless it's in another ****witted Usenet post. You
and he don't communicate by phone or e-mail.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.

(VBG)

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Wieber concedes defeat again, oafishly as always.

Laughlaughlaughlaugh!! 7 nyms so far in the past 2 hours!! He has to
be catching the nurses attention by now.

Oh..I just killfiled all 7 of your nyms. Find another one....snicker

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hummm?

I don't know anyone with a worse life than yours, Wieber. Coming up on
65 and your only pleasures are self destructive. Hoarding crap to give
away to "friends" who only visit for freebies. Here's a newsflash: if
you had any real friends, they'd be staging an intervention. Not that
it would do any good for someone so far gone.

(VBG)

Laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!

Wieber concedes defeat again, oafishly as always.

Laughlaughlaughlaugh!! 7 nyms so far in the past 2 hours!! He has to
be catching the nurses attention by now.

Oh..I just killfiled all 7 of your nyms.

LOL! I have over 80 just for this one Usenet account, plus another
30-40 spread across a couple other accounts, and I know exactly how to
get every last one of them out of your killfile in the blink of an eye.
Then when I do, you invariably respond to the same one for several dozen
more times, because you have no self control.