Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default US v Import Bolt Strengths

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAb...ex=178&list=WL

I found this rather interesting. Is dat a Yooper accent?

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
I found this rather interesting. Is dat a Yooper accent?

Yah, could be, eih?

--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is
predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they
cross
the road." --Steven
Hawking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 12:12:05 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAb...ex=178&list=WL

This is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLzylG7Y7Q

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPAb...ex=178&list=WL

This is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRLzylG7Y7Q

Should I thank you or curse you for that, I wonder...

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron