DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dremel nosepiece thread (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/606378-re-dremel-nosepiece-thread.html)

Alan27 March 3rd 18 07:18 PM

Dremel nosepiece thread

replying to 6PTsocket, Alan27 wrote:
This is the new link to the description of the Dremel nose piece size as used
in the Veritas plunge router base.
http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/pag...00,51208,73720

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...ad-377835-.htm

Larry Jaques[_4_] March 5th 18 06:00 PM

Dremel nosepiece thread

On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 19:18:02 GMT, Alan27
wrote:

replying to 6PTsocket, Alan27 wrote:
This is the new link to the description of the Dremel nose piece size as used
in the Veritas plunge router base.
http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/pag...00,51208,73720

I love LVT, and have bought many items from them, but I've never been
able to justify their pricing on the neat Veritas tools. This is a
perfect example. A Dremel 4000 (corded) costs $70, yet their
accessory kit for it costs $170. (Do you hear me up there, Rob?)

--
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds
are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her