Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hardige Sold to Investment Group ???

Somebody post that Hardige has been sold to an investment group on one
of the forums I read. Can any of you guys confirm that? What do you
think it means long term?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default sp HARDINGE Sold to Investment Group ???

On 2/14/2018 5:29 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
Somebody post that spHARDINGE has been sold to an investment group on one
of the forums I read.Â* Can any of you guys confirm that? What do you
think it means long term?

Dang. Misspelled it not once, but twice.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 17:29:57 -0700, Bob La Londe
wrote:

Somebody post that Hardige has been sold to an investment group on one
of the forums I read. Can any of you guys confirm that? What do you
think it means long term?

They're being sold to Privet Fund Management LLC, a hedge fund that
specializes in small-cap companies. It's the type of hedge fun that
runs individual portfolies for its clients, unlike the ones that have
their own funds that investors buy into.

I don't know the company but that structure is for investors who look
at any acquisition as a pure money play. They are not invested because
they think it's a strong long-term play in manufacturing.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Somebody post that Hardige has been sold to an investment group on one
of the forums I read. Can any of you guys confirm that? What do you
think it means long term?

They're being sold to Privet Fund Management LLC, a hedge fund that
specializes in small-cap companies. It's the type of hedge fun that
runs individual portfolies for its clients, unlike the ones that have
their own funds that investors buy into.

I don't know the company but that structure is for investors who look
at any acquisition as a pure money play. They are not invested because
they think it's a strong long-term play in manufacturing.

--
Ed Huntress

---
http://www.avg.com