DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Abstained or absent during UN rebuke of US Jerusalem move? Comeparty with Nikki Haley! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/602729-re-abstained-absent-during-un-rebuke-us-jerusalem-move-comeparty-nikki-haley.html)

Martin Eastburn January 2nd 18 05:32 AM

Abstained or absent during UN rebuke of US Jerusalem move? Comeparty with Nikki Haley!

Te other side of the 6 day war was Russian Tanks and guns and .....

Remember we would not help with a loan to Egypt to build the big
Hydro-dam. The Soviets stepped in and the neighborhood when to the
dogs. It took them years to get them out.

Not much is said about Golan Heights - Syria breathing down on
Israel.

The Intel Design center is near by and still has an Israel tank
that was blown up, on campus. I know because I used to know designers
at this site and saw pictures. One was a tank commander himself.

I worked for months at a time just outside of the North Korean boarder
with Machine gun nests on top of all of the hills and roads.

Nice place to be. But it was the engineering job I had.

Martin

On 12/29/2017 8:54 PM, raykeller wrote:
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 12/29/2017 8:39 PM:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 01:05:57 -0500, "Scout"
wrote:

"raykeller" "ray-ray happy & wrote in message
Scout wrote on 12/28/2017 5:16 PM:

"raykeller" "ray-ray happy & wrote in message
Scout wrote on 12/28/2017 2:18 PM:

The war lasted SIX DAYS....we couldn't even get troops there to
make any
difference.

Please pay attention to the word "practically" in my sentence.

Of course the US wasn't fighting Israel's war with American troops, but
the hardware were funded by Uncle Sam and American Jewry.

Wow, then we must be practically involved in every conflict that
manages to
involve US made hardware.

Sorry, just because we have hardware there doesn't make us involved.

Just out of curiosity, what was the other side using? Sticks?

Stones.

https://www.google.com/search?q=palestinian+boys+throwing+rocks&source=ln ms&tbm=isch