Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just learning to use YouTube

On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 18:06:33 -0800, Duane D La Motte
wrote:

On 12/28/2017 5:48 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 16:38:01 -0800, Duane D La Motte
wrote:

On 12/28/2017 4:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 12/28/2017 1:31 PM, Duane D La Motte wrote:
On 12/28/2017 6:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPHIeKH4b0

"There's my 'war wagon'." (3:25)* LOL!* It's Hotel Econoline!* Wieber
gets caught in another lie:

"What...you think Im going to be using Moby Dick as a work vehicle"
Lyin' Mark Wieber

Yep, just another Wieber lie

Jealous?

Why would I be? So the guy took a stroll through a machine shop with a
lot of expensive machinery he is too stupid to know how to use...*and*
he drives a nearly 30 year old ****ty van. Why would I be jealous of
any of that?

1. I dont need to use those machines. I keep them running.

If you knew how to use them, you wouldn't be broke.

2. Its a 30 yr old van with 14,571 miles on it.

Bull****.

It runs like a top.
(Grin)

It was a yard ornament for years. Based on the stupid **** you posted
to Usenet about your falsification of information on your registration -
stupid **** I printed and sent to the DMV in Bakersfield - your
registration is going to be annulled.

Wieber is effectively driving without insurance. Just another example
of him failing to do the things normal people do. Of course, he has
nothing to lose, unlike normal people. What a shock that Gardner and
Jaques et al are fine with negative-worth Wieber driving without valid
insurance. Hope they're paying a premium for coverage for damage by
uninsured drivers.