Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And now a word from your AI writer

The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by AI,
set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written by
one of several Usenet writers we've seen:

A MUST of the world’s largest computer scientists have shown that the
cost of transporting the sound waves into the back of the sun is the
best way to create a set of pictures of the sort that can be solved.
It is also because the same film is a special prototype (see a
href=’/node/105180’article/a). A person with a stretch of a piece
of software can be transmitted by a security process that can be added
to a single bit of reading. The material is composed of a single
pixel, which is possible and thus causes the laser to be started to
convert the resulting steam to the surface of the battery capable of
producing power from the air and then turning it into a low-cost
display. The solution is to encode the special control of a chip to be
found in a car.

The result is a shape of an alternative to electric cars, but the most
famous problem is that the control system is then powered by a
computer that is composed of a second part of the spectrum. The first
solution is far from cheap. But if it is a bit like a solid sheet of
contact with the spectrum, it can be read as the sound waves are
available. The position of the system is made of a carbon containing a
special component that can be used to connect the air to a
conventional diesel engine.

The problem with the approach is that it reaches the fuel by
reflecting a fuel cell to an array of materials that are sensitive to
the light that is composed of solar energy. In the meantime, the
process can be made to act as a prototype of a superconducting
machine. The technology is also a short-range process that is being
developed for comparison by the magnetic fields of the solar system.

The result is a chemical called the carbon nanotube that is absorbed
by the process of converting a solid oxide into a chemical that is
specific to the cellular nerve. The stuff is able to extract energy
from the image and then releases the electrons that can be detected by
stimulating the image in the bloodstream. The surface temperature is
not a molecule that is also being compared with the small energy of
the structure of a metal. A single organ is a large amount of energy,
which is particularly intense. The internal combustion chamber is thus
able to produce a photon which is being developed to produce a second
protein called the body-causing protein that has a complex and
comparable process to stop the components of an antibiotic.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:13:51 -0500
Ed Huntress wrote:

The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by AI,
set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written by
one of several Usenet writers we've seen:

A MUST of the worlds largest computer scientists have shown that the
cost of transporting the sound waves into the back of the sun is the
best way to create a set of pictures of the sort that can be solved.
It is also because the same film is a special prototype (see a
href=/node/105180article/a). A person with a stretch of a piece...

snip

Looks like a good replacement for Lorem Ipsum

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by
AI,
set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written
by
one of several Usenet writers we've seen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorl...leep_furiously

I've personally heard Chomky use that trick to slip from a verifiable
account of history to a rationalization for Communism. Professors
really can have an easy ride through life on the willing backs of the
workers and peasants.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by AI,
set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written by
one of several Usenet writers we've seen:

A MUST of the world’s largest computer scientists have shown that the
cost of transporting the sound waves into the back of the sun is the
best way to create a set of pictures of the sort that can be solved.
It is also because the same film is a special prototype (see a
href=’/node/105180’article/a). A person with a stretch of a piece...

snip

Looks like a good replacement for Lorem Ipsum

Yeah, except that I can picture copy editors huddling together to
figure out if it's grammatically correct. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 12:58:01 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .
The Economist's jouranlists, worried that they may be replaced by
AI,
set an AI-enabled writer loose on a story for the magazine. It looks
like that don't have to worry yet, but this could have been written
by
one of several Usenet writers we've seen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorl...leep_furiously

I've personally heard Chomky use that trick to slip from a verifiable
account of history to a rationalization for Communism. Professors
really can have an easy ride through life on the willing backs of the
workers and peasants.
-jsw

Poor Chomsky. Before he became political, he was considered to be a
genius. Once you become overtly political, most of one half of the
world will try to convince the rest of their half that you're an
idiot. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Looks like a good replacement for Lorem Ipsum

Yeah, except that I can picture copy editors huddling together to
figure out if it's grammatically correct. g

--
Ed Huntress

I tried that on Lorem Ipsum, which is clearly miscopied Latin and
retains hints of Cicero's eloquence. The key was that the original
text was dolorem ipsum, pain/grief itself.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Perhaps he was an idiot by the ancient Greek meaning, one who rejects
societal norms, but certainly not stupid. I wouldn't have challenged
him.

AFAICT Lenin said useful "idiot" instead of "durak", Russian for a
fool.
http://www.historydisclosure.com/what-does-idiot-mean/
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Looks like a good replacement for Lorem Ipsum

Yeah, except that I can picture copy editors huddling together to
figure out if it's grammatically correct. g

--
Ed Huntress

I tried that on Lorem Ipsum, which is clearly miscopied Latin and
retains hints of Cicero's eloquence. The key was that the original
text was dolorem ipsum, pain/grief itself.

Right. It's been so modified over the years that it's only vaguely
Latin-like. Before the Internet, we had printed copies of "Lorem
Ipsum" text that we copied from. We could get it in galley-proof form,
in different typefaces, sizes, and column widths, which we would paste
into "makeup" (mocked-up) pages to show how something would look in
print, with illustrations, headlines, etc..

Once we started using word processors (I never had one at McGraw-Hill.
I typed on a Royal manual office model.), writers saved blocks of it
to copy-and-paste. Now, we just pick it up from a variety of free
sources on the Web.

I was using it until I retired a year ago, when we did layout mockups
of promotional copy and, rarely these days, magazine pages.

It was never more than a placeholder used in publishing.

--
Ed Huntress