Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metal working - Clock winding keys: source or DIY howtos?

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:06:36 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

Maybe:

https://www.amazon.com/Hermle-Hamilt...dp/B008LOI8CO/

You might have to open it up and see if there is a name on the
movement. There are several special suppliers for Horology parts but I
suspect Amazon or Ebay would be the way to go...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
Discussing the decline in the US's tech edge, James Niccol once wrote
"It used to be that the USA was pretty good at producing stuff teenaged
boys could lose a finger or two playing with."

http://www.clockworks.com/clock-parts/clock-keys.html

https://www.amazon.com/SE-JT6336-2-U.../dp/B0040ZZTNY

http://www.jfkclock.com/clock-keys.php

Just to name a few sources

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square
shaft?
pyotr filipivich.

Aftr a few practice runs I had good luck broaching hexagonal holes for
small Allen wrenches on my lathe. I cut each groove separately,
shaving off off one to a few thousandths per pass. The spindle had to
be indexed securely, a hand-held degree wheel didn't resist cutting
pressure well enough.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 15/12/17 20:09, Jim Wilkins wrote:
[...]

I've cut many hex holes using sections of quality Allen key in a holder
and found that worked well for even stainless steel. I would select an
Allen key near top tolerance and a driver near bottom and that worked
well, a single pass cut. I would drill a hole at the AF size and cut the
hex with the Allen key section in the holder in my fly press. I've also
made a number of single cutting edge broaches for cutting serrations and
the like for tap handles (faucets US) in brass out of O1 hardened and
they worked well. Not large numbers of each maybe a few dozen.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 14:26:35 -0400
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

Maybe:

https://www.amazon.com/Hermle-Hamilt...dp/B008LOI8CO/

You might have to open it up and see if there is a name on the
movement. There are several special suppliers for Horology parts but I
suspect Amazon or Ebay would be the way to go...

Probably.

OTOH, "House of Clocks" is still in business.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David Billington on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 21:58:16 +0000
[...]

Hmm - sounds like something for me to keep in mind.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David Billington" wrote in message
news
[...]

I tried broaching a round hole square in one pass to make a boring bar
with a 1/8" HSS lathe bit that shattered into sharp flying fragments,
likely because too much of the bit wasn't supported and my Enco arbor
press ram had a little side play.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

Well ... here in town is a clock shop which sells both tall
clocks (grandfather clocks) and mantelpiece clocks, both of which wind
with keys.

The keys have a square hole, and the shaft they slide onto is
tapered, so measure the square at the big end and the small end, and go
into the shop with the measurements (what I did), or if the clock is not
too heavy, carry it into the shop and let them find the one which fits.

A lot easier than trying to broach a square hole to fit.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Unk Unk is offline

On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Easier still - wrap a bit of brass sheet to make a square that fits the
shaft; silver-solder the seam and you have a square tube; get a round
brass tube that the square one just fits into and set them on end in a
shallow hole drilled in a bit of wood (makes a dam) and fill the gap
between the square and the round with soft solder. Attach a handle of
your choosing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Wilkins" on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:09:13

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square
shaft?
pyotr filipivich.

Aftr a few practice runs I had good luck broaching hexagonal holes for
small Allen wrenches on my lathe. I cut each groove separately,
shaving off off one to a few thousandths per pass. The spindle had to
be indexed securely, a hand-held degree wheel didn't resist cutting
pressure well enough.

How's that work on square shafts?
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"DoN. Nichols" on 16 Dec 2017 04:00:23 GMT
On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

I think the size is a Number 4. (aprox .125 inch side to side.)

A lot easier than trying to broach a square hole to fit.

I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 09:22:39 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

snip
I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.

We have a mid 1970's triple chime mantel clock. Think it's an 8 day
movement. One winder/spring for the quarter hour, hour and time. That's
three springs to wind once a week. The hour spring turns the hardest
and farthest. Usually around 8 cranks which is around 4 revolutions.
The quarter and time are usually around 6 cranks. My Mom used to wind
it every week till she was over 90. She would stand on a small ladder
the last few years to get enough leverage at the optimum height.

I'm a really tight, cheap screw, good at making things and I would just
procure a steel key if I needed another...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 15:09:13

"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

The difference is that I had a good selection of hex keys to choose
the largest, stiffest size that fit in the round starting hole.
Grinding the end sharp doesn't ruin them.

It would be more work to grind off 3 corners of a 1/8" HSS blank and
fixture it at a 45 degree angle so both cutting edges take indentical
chips.

Another possibility is to mill vees with 0.125" sides in two pieces of
bar stock, tape them together over a 1/8" bit to hold alignment, chuck
them in a 4-jaw and turn the OD small enough to force into brass
tubing or brake line. If the unturned end of the bar stock was large
enough you could cross-drill it for the handle to ensure that the
assembly doesn't slip.

A vee block turned on its side will hold square stock at a 45 degree
angle in the mill vise. You can scribe the center line of the cut
face, touch a corner of the end mill to the line, then advance 0.063"
both ways into the stock.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I think the size is a Number 4. (aprox .125 inch side to side.)

I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.

Is it close enough to use one of those Robertson square drive screws?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

easier to start with an annealed copper tube and squeaze it down to
size over a steel key as a core. use a vice or hammer and anvil to
make it fit. Then slit the other end of the tube and solder a washer
or piece of stock in the end to use as a "handle"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

I believe copper will be far too soft.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-12-15, pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

work hardened copper should be plenty hard enough to wind a clock
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

--

Was going to suggest S Larose but just discovered they went out of
business 11 years ago :-(

Dad used to fool with clocks and ordered from them many times back
in the 70s.
--
William
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A Terrell on Sat, 16 Dec 2017
13:37:45 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I think the size is a Number 4. (aprox .125 inch side to side.)

I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.

Is it close enough to use one of those Robertson square drive screws?

Hhhmmmm - I'll take a look.

But I'm afraid a Robinson drive screw will be too shallow.
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Bagwell on Sat, 16 Dec 2017
22:46:59 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

tschus
pyotr

--

Was going to suggest S Larose but just discovered they went out of
business 11 years ago :-(

One of the other clocks in the store had a "sold by" tag for House
of Clocks. Looked them up on the Internet - yep, still there.

They're retiring Friday the 23rd.

Maybe if I hurry.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

I think the size is a Number 4. (aprox .125 inch side to side.)

I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.

Is it close enough to use one of those Robertson square drive screws?

Hhhmmmm - I'll take a look.

But I'm afraid a Robertson drive screw will be too shallow.

My #3 Robertson bit measures 0.129" square and a screw is about that
deep. If you use a machine screw, you can make a nice handle for it out
of metal, plastic or wood.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich on Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:06:36

Bought me a very nice deal on a clock which chimes the hours and
the halves. (You count the chimes, and know what time it is.).
Works fine, except that it seems to have wound down in the ride
home (laying on its back, with out the pendulum "tickity-tock!
tickety-tock!") and now I find it is missing the key for winding.

So, any one know of possible sources for said keys, or should I
just get a bit of stick and make one to fit round an 1/8 square shaft?

one more thing to do soon before things get hectic.

Took it too the clock shop. New winding key - $16. Doubled my
costs for it. B-)
Better news - because of that trip, went to a different Value
Village than usual, found Ryobi battery charger (with 2 batteries)
with three tools for 31 out the door. And the batteries took a
charge, so that's good.

Now to see if I can get the clock to run, or does it need a trip
to the shop for a professional's tinkering with it?

Merry Christmas all.

pyotr
..
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 08:11:26 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Took it too the clock shop. New winding key - $16. Doubled my
costs for it. B-)

Ouch! You're a much better man than me supporting your local shops

Better news - because of that trip, went to a different Value
Village than usual, found Ryobi battery charger (with 2 batteries)
with three tools for 31 out the door. And the batteries took a
charge, so that's good.

I saw that earlier gloat. Sounds like a nice deal.

Now to see if I can get the clock to run, or does it need a trip
to the shop for a professional's tinkering with it?

It shouldn't hurt to try. What you're telling us though is kinda like
saying you've got a car. I can't give you many tips without knowing
more about what you've got. You may have to adjust the pendulum some.
Ours has a friction mechanism for centering it. Otherwise it will swing
too far in one direction and not enough in the other. Yours could be
completely different though. Some old friends of mine had a similar
mantel clock to ours but it used a rotary pendulum. I was amazed to see
it still running while lying on its back...

Merry Christmas all.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and all too!

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk on Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:34:21 -0400
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Took it too the clock shop. New winding key - $16. Doubled my
costs for it. B-)

Ouch! You're a much better man than me supporting your local shops
Better news - because of that trip, went to a different Value
Village than usual, found Ryobi battery charger (with 2 batteries)
with three tools for 31 out the door. And the batteries took a
charge, so that's good.

I saw that earlier gloat. Sounds like a nice deal.

The batteries are $54 by themselves! So now I have a small chain
saw for occasional use, plus "all that other stuff".

Now to see if I can get the clock to run, or does it need a trip
to the shop for a professional's tinkering with it?

It shouldn't hurt to try. What you're telling us though is kinda like
saying you've got a car. I can't give you many tips without knowing
more about what you've got.

Couldn't tell you more, cause I didn't know. It would just come
to a halt. Having it up near the top of the wall, makes fussing with
it - 'Problematic".

You may have to adjust the pendulum some.
Ours has a friction mechanism for centering it. Otherwise it will swing
too far in one direction and not enough in the other. Yours could be
completely different though. Some old friends of mine had a similar
mantel clock to ours but it used a rotary pendulum. I was amazed to see
it still running while lying on its back...

"It isn't making a funny noise."

Anyway, moved it down where I can fuss with it. If I have it
level, the pendulum stops in about two minutes (fun watching the
minute hand move). And it sounds "funny" - sort of "ticka-tick, ticka
tick". But if I "tune it" by ear, so that it goes "tick-tock, tick
tock." it is a full bubble off plumb!
But it works.

"If it looks stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid."

Merry Christmas all.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and all too!

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

About 35 years ago a friend gave me a clock slightly resmbling one of
those 400 day clocks in that it was under a dome. On closer
examination, it is a "Poole" battery powered clock made by "The Morse
Chain Co." About every six months I need to clean the points by
passing a strip of writing paper throuh between them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:18:48 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

snip
Anyway, moved it down where I can fuss with it. If I have it
level, the pendulum stops in about two minutes (fun watching the
minute hand move). And it sounds "funny" - sort of "ticka-tick, ticka
tick". But if I "tune it" by ear, so that it goes "tick-tock, tick
tock." it is a full bubble off plumb!
But it works.

It it keeps running like you have it when the tick-tock sounds right,
then the "beat" needs to be adjusted. Read the bottom of this page,
"Adjusting The Beat" if see if that sounds like your case:

http://ticktocktony.com/Clock-Repair...t-a-clock.html

There seems to be several web pages and youtube videos for this.
So you may have to search some to find one that is like your clock.

As I mentioned before, this is just a friction mechanism on our clock
and easy to manipulate. Maybe you can be so lucky too

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk on Thu, 21 Dec 2017 08:50:10 -0400
On Wed, 20 Dec 2017 13:18:48 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

snip
Anyway, moved it down where I can fuss with it. If I have it
level, the pendulum stops in about two minutes (fun watching the
minute hand move). And it sounds "funny" - sort of "ticka-tick, ticka
tick". But if I "tune it" by ear, so that it goes "tick-tock, tick
tock." it is a full bubble off plumb!
But it works.

It it keeps running like you have it when the tick-tock sounds right,
then the "beat" needs to be adjusted. Read the bottom of this page,
"Adjusting The Beat" if see if that sounds like your case:

http://ticktocktony.com/Clock-Repair...t-a-clock.html

There seems to be several web pages and youtube videos for this.
So you may have to search some to find one that is like your clock.

As I mentioned before, this is just a friction mechanism on our clock
and easy to manipulate. Maybe you can be so lucky too

Thanks.

Right now it is working "well enough". I can hear the ticking in
the WC on the other side of the wall. or when sitting in the kitchen.
And it does go "bong" at the (almost) right times.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A Terrell on Sun, 17 Dec 2017
12:05:30 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:

I think the size is a Number 4. (aprox .125 inch side to side.)

I'm thinking to get a bit of brass/steel sheet, and bash it round
an 1/8 square piece.

Assuming I can't find one at a store.

Is it close enough to use one of those Robertson square drive screws?

Hhhmmmm - I'll take a look.

But I'm afraid a Robertson drive screw will be too shallow.

My #3 Robertson bit measures 0.129" square and a screw is about that
deep. If you use a machine screw, you can make a nice handle for it out
of metal, plastic or wood.

I went tot he store, bought the key - which was more than I paid
for the clock at Goodwill - then hung it in the "lumber room" where I
could easily get at it.
Leveled the clock by ear - that is, when the ticking sound was
"right" the clock was deemed as "level" - about a full bubble off
plumb. Now working on the "regulation" so it stays more or less in
sync with the living room clock. That clock plays a chime on the
hour, but no sounding the hour. So I have one clock to tell me it is
now the hour, and another to tell me which one.

Works for me.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

No one wants an irregular clock... ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:

[...]

Right you are. How can you tell if it's noon or midnight without the
flashing 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 ?

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Leveled the clock by ear - that is, when the ticking sound was
"right" the clock was deemed as "level" - about a full bubble off
plumb. Now working on the "regulation" so it stays more or less in
sync with the living room clock. That clock plays a chime on the
hour, but no sounding the hour. So I have one clock to tell me it is
now the hour, and another to tell me which one.

Works for me.

No one wants an irregular clock... ;-)

Right you are. How can you tell if it's noon or midnight without the
flashing 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 ?

Simple. Look out the damned window!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A Terrell on Fri, 29 Dec 2017
08:49:10 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

Leveled the clock by ear - that is, when the ticking sound was
"right" the clock was deemed as "level" - about a full bubble off
plumb. Now working on the "regulation" so it stays more or less in
sync with the living room clock. That clock plays a chime on the
hour, but no sounding the hour. So I have one clock to tell me it is
now the hour, and another to tell me which one.

Works for me.

No one wants an irregular clock... ;-)

Right you are. How can you tell if it's noon or midnight without the
flashing 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 12:00 ?

Simple. Look out the damned window!

Save that we have blackout curtains in the bedroom. Because the
city decided, in the interest of saving money, to switch to security
grade ice-white street lights.
At least I don't have to turn a light on to find my way to the loo
in the middle of the night.

--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:
Michael A Terrell wrote:

Simple. Look out the damned window!

Save that we have blackout curtains in the bedroom. Because the
city decided, in the interest of saving money, to switch to security
grade ice-white street lights.

At least I don't have to turn a light on to find my way to the loo
in the middle of the night.

That was part of a punchline from a yellowed old Playboy cartoon
that someone had taped up in the Radio studio at Ft. Greeley, AK.

The announcer is saying, 'If you want to know the weather, look out
the damned window'...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A Terrell on Fri, 29 Dec 2017
20:12:36 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
pyotr filipivich wrote:
Michael A Terrell wrote:

Simple. Look out the damned window!

Save that we have blackout curtains in the bedroom. Because the
city decided, in the interest of saving money, to switch to security
grade ice-white street lights.

At least I don't have to turn a light on to find my way to the loo
in the middle of the night.

That was part of a punchline from a yellowed old Playboy cartoon
that someone had taped up in the Radio studio at Ft. Greeley, AK.

The announcer is saying, 'If you want to know the weather, look out
the damned window'...

I read of an incident where the guy was the only one getting ready
to fly, because he'd been outside and could see what the weather was
doing.

http://www.chickenwingscomics.com/3084/crappy-weather/

B-)

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich

New site for Nod32 keys and kaspersky keys [email protected] UK diy 6 August 2nd 14 12:58 PM
Winding an old clock Lobster UK diy 36 September 21st 10 03:36 PM
Winding an old clock - torque measurement robgraham UK diy 6 September 15th 10 08:45 PM
clock winding key sm_jamieson UK diy 10 June 29th 09 09:28 PM
Blown cellulose Howtos Stormin Mormon Home Repair 3 October 12th 05 10:34 PM