DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to remove protective cover on Lexan? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/600757-re-how-remove-protective-cover-lexan.html)

AARON WILKINSON November 26th 17 06:18 AM

How to remove protective cover on Lexan?

replying to DOC, AARON WILKINSON wrote:
Hey Guys - we have an old piece from 2004 and I was having the same
struggles. My wife read the posts, went into the house came out with 3 items:
non-acetone nail polish remover, canola oil and Static guard. First item WAS
IT.... STATIC GUARD!! Spray a little and pull slowly... repeat. Peeled so
easy.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/metalw...an-279360-.htm

Gunner Asch[_6_] November 26th 17 06:50 AM

How to remove protective cover on Lexan?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 06:18:09 GMT, AARON WILKINSON
wrote:

replying to DOC, AARON WILKINSON wrote:
Hey Guys - we have an old piece from 2004 and I was having the same
struggles. My wife read the posts, went into the house came out with 3 items:
non-acetone nail polish remover, canola oil and Static guard. First item WAS
IT.... STATIC GUARD!! Spray a little and pull slowly... repeat. Peeled so
easy.

No ****? Saved!!!

Thanks!!

---