Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Texas shooter may have been Antifa

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 3:51:19 PM UTC-5, Steve from Colorado wrote:
On 11/07/2017 11:00 AM, debbie wrote:
On 11/6/2017 4:34 PM, Steve from Colorado wrote:
On 11/06/2017 08:05 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 07:44:31 -0700, Steve from Colorado
wrote:

On 11/06/2017 12:55 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 21:32:12 -0700, Steve from Colorado
wrote:

In closing, my beloved blue heeler is in an ER and has been diagnosed
with terminal spleen and kidney tumors, so as I deal with grief over
her imminent death, I don't wish to deal with the hateful people that
seem to have entered this thread.Â* So the trolls and haters will have
to continue their venom and trolling without me.

Steve, so sorry to hear about your dog. We lost one of our dogs not long
ago and I miss him every day.

Thank you, Debbie, for your condolences, although Zoa is still hanging
on to life at the animal hospital ER. (Also thanks to Canopy and Ed
Huntress for their kind words and anyone else who expressed similar kind
sentiments). I put together a quick page on my website with photos of
her as a puppy and a grown up dog so I could share with you and other AS
regulars.

http://globalgulag.us/globalgulag/id222.html

My wife and I will be visiting her in a few minutes at the animal
hospital. It's snowing here in Boulder, but we'll try taking her on a
walk and bring her her favorite toy, a stuffed squirrel.

--
http://www.globalgulag.us

Steve, sincerest condolences for your dog. If dhe means half as much to you as it appears from your writing, well, this must be a very tough time. I'm sure the squirrel will bring her some comfort.

As for the certificate error, It appears that you are being sent to an incorrect site which could be caused by a problem (malware) on your computer OR on your DNS server. You might try clearing your DNS cache (if you're on windows, open a command prompt and type:
ipconfig /flushdns
Also, rebooting your router might help. I'd do both.

To scan for (and fix) malware, I'd use malwarebytes from https://www.malwarebytes.com/

Best of luck to you & yours.