Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default She has a lot of problems with her wife

http://www.presstelegram.com/2017/11...-her-job-back/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:25:21 -0600, Ignoramus12894
wrote:

http://www.presstelegram.com/2017/11...-her-job-back/

Let's hope the council keeps to its original decision. Given the
facts, it doesn't sound like this woman would make a very good cop and
would be a liability to the City and its people.

Not a snowball, just a long list of bad traits shown by an officer.
That's an extremely hard job, and we need better people in place
there. Check out Donut Operator (ex-cop/swat) on Djutube. Quick,
before they demonetize and remove any more of his vids. The stuff the
cops have to put up with on a daily basis would have me yanking my
hair out within the week.

--
In reality, serendipity accounts for one percent of the blessings
we receive in life, work and love. The other 99 percent is due to