Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hotel Econoline smog certificate and registration posted on-line,right?

Right? I mean, these have been made public as promised, haven't they?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 7 Oct 2017 15:06:26 -0700, Pipewrench Peterson
wrote:

Right? I mean, these have been made public as promised, haven't they?

Yes! California tag # VBGSHRUG
No. Sent it to blind email address, lost due to "cutouts."
Yes! But Avast Antivirus confused it with email. Check your inbox.
No. Trump economy forced choice between tags and smokes.
Yes! But Usenet H.O. obscured it to protect Wieber's secret mission.
No. Tag money fell out of breast pocket while repairing septic
tank.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Right? I mean, these have been made public as promised, haven't they?

Yes! California tag # VBGSHRUG
No. Sent it to blind email address, lost due to "cutouts."
Yes! But Avast Antivirus confused it with email. Check your inbox.
No. Trump economy forced choice between tags and smokes.
Yes! But Usenet H.O. obscured it to protect Wieber's secret mission.
No. Tag money fell out of breast pocket while repairing septic
tank.

Damn. And to think that I had such high hopes that *this* time, Horatio
Wieber was finally going to crawl up out of the septic system and
achieve the long-deferred American Dream.

Well, maybe next year...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Right? I mean, these have been made public as promised, haven't they?

Yes! California tag # VBGSHRUG
No. Sent it to blind email address, lost due to "cutouts."
Yes! But Avast Antivirus confused it with email. Check your inbox.
No. Trump economy forced choice between tags and smokes.
Yes! But Usenet H.O. obscured it to protect Wieber's secret mission.
No. Tag money fell out of breast pocket while repairing septic
tank.

Damn. And to think that I had such high hopes that *this* time, Horatio
Wieber was finally going to crawl up out of the septic system and
achieve the long-deferred American Dream.

Well, maybe next year...

Even he has to realize that his best years are far behind him. If he
couldn't do it then, he sure as hell isn't going to do it now. He's
regressing in so many ways... remember when he could post from his
"motel room" (junk travel trailer) on his "work" days? But not any
more. No trailer, and no Internet during the few days he's not at
home. Apparently the high bandwidth needs of Usenet are too much for
his cell plan. I'm guessing that using a cell phone as a hotspot
to feed a laptop is something that he'd need two years and twenty
threads to figure out.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

VBG

One who follows me will realize that I do as I said...I dont post to
Usenet while on the road. There is no good apps for phones for doing
Usenet, and frankly..Ive got better things to do when Im working or
recovering from a hard days work. Friday I started work at 10am..and
finished the job at 4pm Saturday afternoon. I did manage a 2 hour cat
nap somewhere in there. Made decent money for the job. Thursday I
made 3 service calls, completed 2 of them, ordered parts for the third
and Friday morning I was at a clients shop from 5:30-8ish..then drove
to the job that took me 28 or so hours.

Ill see the check for that job in a week or so..with luck. He already
owes me $2k...slow to pay..but he pays. Shrug

So hows the internet there at the mental hospital? It it good enough
for you to view videos?

VBG

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Whoops!

Prof. Rudy Canoza:
Looks like the "service area" has shrunk to the 300 block of S. Olive
Ave. in Taft today...

Lyin' Gummer Wieber, squat-to-**** homo who never served:
Really? Odd..Im posting from the rooftop parking lot of a company in
Long Beach while grabbing a smoke.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...I/QCiAMy8PrgsJ

Is there *ever* a week that goes by in which Wieber doesn't get caught
in a stupid lie?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

LOL Remember when you said over a week ago that you had the money to
tag Hotel Econoline, and that you would be happy to post the
registration. But you didn't do that, or sue anyone etc, like you said
you would.

I dont post to Usenet while on the road.

You used to be able to. Times are tougher than ever apparently.

There is no good apps for phones for doing
Usenet,

Sounds like BS. Although it probably would be hard to type on one of
those flip phone keyboards.

But there's nothing to stop you from using any software you like on a
laptop, once you turn on your flip phone's hotspot. Oh, now I see your
problem! No hotspot or data on that thing, right? Probably no
operational laptop either.

and frankly..Ive got better things to do when Im working or
recovering from a hard days work. Friday I started work at 10am..and
finished the job at 4pm Saturday afternoon.
I did manage a 2 hour cat
nap somewhere in there.

Oh sure, the amazing Wieber is now putting in 28 hour days!

Made decent money for the job. Thursday I
made 3 service calls, completed 2 of them, ordered parts for the third
and Friday morning I was at a clients shop from 5:30-8ish..then drove
to the job that took me 28 or so hours.

Ill see the check for that job in a week or so..with luck. He already
owes me $2k...slow to pay..but he pays. Shrug

Nope. No invoice, no tax payments and no Hotel Econoline tags equals
no credibility. Shrug.