Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default US Army elite airborne division heads to Puerto Rico

On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 08:07:39 -0700, Land Ho wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:07:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:40:02 -0700, Land Ho wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 08:40:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 07:51:48 -0700, Five To One wrote:

So in other words..you are unable to provide any cites

Ok, here are a few samples spanning a 7 year period, of your hundreds
of death threats .

2010 So your life span is less than 2 yrs. Id strongly suggest
that you get your affairs in order, Ive submitted your name to the
List...shrug.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/misc...k/Wsd7Zxn-Cn8J

2012 Ive submitted his name to those keeping the List and with luck,
he will be killed this year during the Great Cull.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/pW2hmI3skAAJ

2017 Im glad..so very glad that I submitted your name to the List.
And for the reasons Ive already mentioned. I hope it takes a
very..very long time for you to breath your last breath. And
much...agony.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....E/k2KcktnqAAAJ

So there is no doubt that according to you, who frequently claims to
never lie chuckle, that you have engaged in conspiracy to murder.
But what do YOU call it? And what was all the time you spent writing
out that BS supposed to do for you?

Conspiracy to commit murder?

Yes, you worked hard to convince people you were serious, and that
they should be afraid of getting on your bad side. Which represents a
hilarious incongruity between your plan and the result. But the best
part is that it's fair to mock you for both the cull, and the
phoniness of it.

My but that was a fast switch from "conspiracy" to buffoonery. Did it
hurt your brain to do a 120 degree switch like that?

All you're doing with your dopey non-sequitur question mark ****, is
trying to pretend away the fact that all the hundreds of hours of time
you spent hoping to intimidate, achieved the opposite result -
laughter, and guaranteed permanent unemployment. You can't even get
your usual knuckle dragging sycophants to buy into the "great cull."
It's a joke, and you're a joke for inventing it, promoting it, and
expecting anyone to believe it.

They just don't want to be caught wearing those club caps, with the
"Sons of Timothy McVeigh" stitched on the front.

I have mentioned many times...I have no idea who they are. I simply
send an email to a particular email address, rarely get a
response...just enough to let me know it was received..and thats all
there is to it. I was told in the beginning, there were 3 cutouts
between me and the recipient. True? No idea. Is it a dead email
addy? I never got an error message.

LOL So your lame attempt to walk back the great cull and the list, is
to admit that all of it is nothing more than your claim that you're
sending out blind emails!

I never send the data from my own equipment.

There is no data you goddamn stupid liar.

Shrug...why would I want
to be backtracked if things higher up the chain went awry?

Uh, there's not much point in preventing backtracking when you're
publicly posting the plot details, moron.

I dont use
my normal email addys either. Same reason. It was all suggested to
me by the original contact. A name/email that apparently was
abandoned once contact and instructions were passed.

Good that you enjoyed watching Mission Impossible. Funny that you
think that adding one of the plot devices to your fantasy would
increase its plausibility.

I dont have a clue who recieves the names/data. Nor do I care. Shrug.

For a guy who doesn't care, you sure wrote a lot of detailed
scenarios! And you're still doing it! Get a clue. Everybody knows it
was 100% Wieber BS. And we know you know it, and that you know any HR
person will know it with only a few minutes of research.

A warning of things to come.

No, your feeble attempt to intimidate readers. Same as your claims to
be suing. All BS, all the time. No lawyers, no suits. No cull, no
list. No amazing escapades of any sort, just some unemployed broke
dumbass loser yearning for some positive feedback in any echo chamber
where there are like-minded crackpots.

Intimidate readers?

That was your intention. Same as it was your intention to intimidate
with tales of your lawyers and lawsuits. Same as it was your intention
to earn a living with your "business," fix your septic system problems
by dumping magic powder dust down the toilet, etc.

Who would be intimidated by me?

Nobody.

As you keep
stating..Im just a helpless, poor fool. Right?

Absolutely. So helpless that when faced with the realization that
you've dug yourself into a hole, you can't think of any solution other
than to keep digging. But no physical digging, because that would take
away from your chair time, a problem your wife called "spent too much
time on the computer." She figured that out decades ago, yet here you
are, still churning out the self-destructive nonsense.

I liken your stupid threats to a fatass devouring a tub of ice cream.
Both driven by an urge they can't resist, blocking out any thought of
the easily foreseeable consequences.

Of course you do. It helps your delusions that you are superior to all
around you.

Everybody is superior to you. For example, the immigrant clerk at the
7-Eleven whose taxes help pay for your family's leeching. And
especially any little kid who when caught lying, is able to own up to
it.

Funny you should mention 7-11. I was looking at some old posts and
came across this one by Pox von Sputum:

"I took a Panda [Chinese gold coin] to 711 just to **** you off and
the Indian owner offered me full value plus half of spot."

Jeez. Around here, you're lucky if they'll take a credit card. g

And:

"Actually, I have traded on site in several countries. I have had
Indians in India offer me 20% over market value for certain
gold coins."

Pox failed to note that, at that time (2011) a foreigner caught
bringing gold coins or bullion into India faced fines and prison, and
the "customers" he was selling to in India could collect 50,000 Rupees
(around $1,000 in 2011) per kg. in bounty if they turned him in.
That's 2.5 times the bounty paid to catch someone smuggling heroin.

Do you suppose Pox and Gunner are related?

---
Ed Huntress