Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why no one buys screw machines

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 11:50:55 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:41:46 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch"
wrote in message
On 02 Oct 2017 17:11:52 -0300, Mike Spencer
wrote:

Until keeping that stock on the shelf becomes a tax
liability.

And thats exactly what happened. As you stated...it was
very common
for shops to run a ****load of parts..ship what was
ordered, then put
the balance in storage until the next order.

This is one of the reasons I have a **** ton of nuts,
bolts and
fasteners of all sorts..plus material that they were made
of. They
had to get rid of the inventory else it was taxed several
times..and
yearly. And this couldnt be passed along to the customer

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable
inventory that other businesses couldn't afford to pay taxes on. Makes
perfect sense when you consider Wieber's imaginary accountant toiling
to find ways to avoid the imaginary tax.

In more interesting news, on the 26th over at alt.survival, Wieber
said that the Trump economy has enabled him to have "enough money in
my pocket to get Moby Dick (the E350van) smogged and tagged this week"
And he promises to post the registration! So that's coming
aaaaaaaaaany day now. Unless "this week" means never.

Let us know if it shows up somewhere -- maybe it's on the Dark Web.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:16:27 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 8:51:03 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 3 Oct 2017 10:41:46 -0400, "Phil Kangas"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

He may be thinking about business ad valorem taxes, which are state or
local property taxes. They are not inventory taxes, and, again, they
are not federal taxes.

Dobe Dave used to bitch here about the business property taxes he paid
on his machine shop, in Texas.

--
Ed Huntress

Several distinct issues are being conflated here, Ed.
I'm not surprised...

Right. Note that inventory taxes are mostly a red-state thing, and
kind of a throwback to days when state governments would jump through
hoops to hide taxes and to avoid taxes on individuals. Politics, ya'
know.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

But you knew that. You are just a dick.
But we knew that.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:02:11 -0700, Acme Screw Machine

From: Acme Screw Machine
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: Why no one buys screw machines
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 10:02:11 -0700

wrote:

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

Hello Mr. Huntress,

We can confirm Mr. Wieber's account to some degree. We had a lot of
junk that was costing us money to dispose of. Mr. Wieber took it off
our hands at no charge. Although we are a little disturbed that he is
sleeping in our parking lot and rummaging though our dumpster looking
for half eaten sandwiches. He will only be allowed to continue so long
as he agrees to begin abiding by the poop and scoop bylaws.

Acme? You can do better than that..cant you?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Hello Mr. Huntress,

We can confirm Mr. Wieber's account to some degree. We had a lot of
junk that was costing us money to dispose of. Mr. Wieber took it off
our hands at no charge. Although we are a little disturbed that he is
sleeping in our parking lot and rummaging though our dumpster looking
for half eaten sandwiches. He will only be allowed to continue so long
as he agrees to begin abiding by the poop and scoop bylaws.

Acme? You can do better than that..cant you?

Oh, there you are! I wanted to tell you that since I don't like
pickles, I wrapped up the ones off my burger today and put the package
neatly in the corner of the dumpster. Bon appetit! Sorry about the
swarf, a couple of the pickles fell on the floor before I wrapped
them. I notice you've been putting bottles of what looks like lemonade
in our dumpster. Cut that out or we'll have to insist that you move
back to the Walmart parking lot.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:35:45 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

In more interesting news, on the 26th over at alt.survival, Wieber
said that the Trump economy has enabled him to have "enough money in
my pocket to get Moby Dick (the E350van) smogged and tagged this week"
And he promises to post the registration! So that's coming
aaaaaaaaaany day now. Unless "this week" means never.

(Grin)

Translation: you lied when you said you had the money to register
Hotel Econoline. You'll have to keep sleeping in some other junker. Or
you could tow Hotel Econoline to whatever parking lot you use as a
campground.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:35:11 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

From a few posts up the thread:

"I have a **** ton of nuts, bolts and
fasteners of all sorts..plus material that they were made of. They
had to get rid of the inventory else it was taxed several times"

So now it's in YOUR inventory. Your, as in, a fool pretending he has a
business even though everyone knows he's a scrounger in minivan.

Now, show us the relevant tax code that the dumpster owner was
complying with, and that you ignore. LOL

And yeah, everybody already knows you don't manufacture anything. Even
if you could learn some manufacturing skills, you're too busy writing
stupid **** that you can't remember five minutes later.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

From a few posts up the thread:

"I have a **** ton of nuts, bolts and
fasteners of all sorts..plus material that they were made of. They
had to get rid of the inventory else it was taxed several times"

What is Business Personal Property?

In general, Business Personal Property is all property owned or
leased by a business *except* Real Property and *Inventory* items.
[emphasis added]

Business Personal Property includes, but is not limited to:

Machinery
Computers
Equipment (e.g. FAX machines, photocopiers)
Telephones
Furniture (e.g. desks, chairs, bookcases)
Supplies

Tangible property owned, claimed, possessed or controlled in the
conduct of a profession, trade or business may be subject to
property taxes.

Business Personal Property is valued annually as of January 1.

https://assessor.lacounty.gov/person...assessments-2/

So, Wieber lied again, surprising absolutely no one.

So now it's in YOUR inventory. Your, as in, a fool pretending he has a
business even though everyone knows he's a scrounger in minivan.

Now, show us the relevant tax code that the dumpster owner was
complying with, and that you ignore. LOL

And yeah, everybody already knows you don't manufacture anything. Even
if you could learn some manufacturing skills, you're too busy writing
stupid **** that you can't remember five minutes later.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

ROLFMAO!!!

Thats better. Still typical of your lies and buffoonery..but better
story telling.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

In more interesting news, on the 26th over at alt.survival, Wieber
said that the Trump economy has enabled him to have "enough money in
my pocket to get Moby Dick (the E350van) smogged and tagged this week"
And he promises to post the registration! So that's coming
aaaaaaaaaany day now. Unless "this week" means never.

(Grin)

Translation: you lied when you said you had the money to register
Hotel Econoline. You'll have to keep sleeping in some other junker. Or
you could tow Hotel Econoline to whatever parking lot you use as a
campground.

(Grin)

Ive already put 40 miles on her.

(Grin)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 08:02:32 -0700, Five To One wrote:

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

From a few posts up the thread:

"I have a **** ton of nuts, bolts and
fasteners of all sorts..plus material that they were made of. They
had to get rid of the inventory else it was taxed several times"

So now it's in YOUR inventory. Your, as in, a fool pretending he has a
business even though everyone knows he's a scrounger in minivan.

Of course its now in my inventory. However..Im not a manufacturer.

You really are quite the buffoon...laugh
laughlaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

From a few posts up the thread:

[...]

(Grin)..its not in my business inventory. Its in my personal
inventory.

is that the very best you can do????

Btw..I dont live in LA county.

(VBG)

So now it's in YOUR inventory. Your, as in, a fool pretending he has a
business even though everyone knows he's a scrounger in minivan.

Now, show us the relevant tax code that the dumpster owner was
complying with, and that you ignore. LOL

And yeah, everybody already knows you don't manufacture anything. Even
if you could learn some manufacturing skills, you're too busy writing
stupid **** that you can't remember five minutes later.

ROFLMAO!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything, you gormless twit licker.

From a few posts up the thread:

[...]

It wasn't taxed when it was in the business's inventory, either.

Btw..I dont live in LA county.

The business from which you scavenged/stole the stuff is. There is no
inventory tax in Kern County, either, nor in any other county from which
you might have scavenged/stole the material.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 15:26:24 -0700, Leroy Proud-Eagle Garcia
wrote:

Btw..I dont live in LA county.

The business from which you scavenged/stole the stuff is.

So you are calling me a thief now?

You do know that just caused you to need your hiding who you are,
right? Tsk tsk tsk...before that comment..you were simply a
buffoon....

Now..you have become a hobby that will result in a most interesting
project.

"After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us."

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Btw..I dont live in LA county.

The business from which you scavenged/stole the stuff is.

So you are calling me a thief now?

You do know that just caused you to need your hiding who you are,
right? Tsk tsk tsk...before that comment..you were simply a
buffoon....

Now..you have become a hobby that will result in a most interesting
project.

"After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us."

yawn More empty Wieber woofing...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Btw..I dont live in LA county.

The business from which you scavenged/stole the stuff is.

So you are calling me a thief now?

You do know that just caused you to need your hiding who you are,
right? Tsk tsk tsk...before that comment..you were simply a
buffoon....

Now..you have become a hobby that will result in a most interesting
project.

"After hearing you talk, I now know that the dead do contact us."

yawn More empty Wieber woofing...

.... and zero defense of his tax BS, which is a tacit admission that it
was another story he pulled out of his ass, to be gobbled up by other
morons who like getting their tax anecdotes from a guy who's so broke
he can get away with refusing to pay taxes, and who probably doesn't
even file a return.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

In more interesting news, on the 26th over at alt.survival, Wieber
said that the Trump economy has enabled him to have "enough money in
my pocket to get Moby Dick (the E350van) smogged and tagged this week"
And he promises to post the registration! So that's coming
aaaaaaaaaany day now. Unless "this week" means never.

(Grin)

Translation: you lied when you said you had the money to register
Hotel Econoline. You'll have to keep sleeping in some other junker. Or
you could tow Hotel Econoline to whatever parking lot you use as a
campground.

(Grin)

Ive already put 40 miles on her.

No. You said you'd happily post a photo of the registration. No photo,
no credibility, no registration.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

In more interesting news, on the 26th over at alt.survival, Wieber
said that the Trump economy has enabled him to have "enough money in
my pocket to get Moby Dick (the E350van) smogged and tagged this week"
And he promises to post the registration! So that's coming
aaaaaaaaaany day now. Unless "this week" means never.

(Grin)

Translation: you lied when you said you had the money to register
Hotel Econoline. You'll have to keep sleeping in some other junker. Or
you could tow Hotel Econoline to whatever parking lot you use as a
campground.

(Grin)

Ive already put 40 miles on her.

No. You said you'd happily post a photo of the registration. No photo,
no credibility, no registration.

(VBG)

VBG Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:08:14 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 09:41:10 -0700, Land Ho wrote:

Ive already put 40 miles on her.

No. You said you'd happily post a photo of the registration. No photo,
no credibility, no registration.

(VBG)

Yes, Wieber, everyone knows that the phony VBG is what you do whenever
you've boxed yourself into a corner. The irony here is that you got
caught lying about tagging a vehicle. Making it obvious that a routine
thing for normal people is only a dream on Planet Wieber. Doubly
feeble, you blurted out your plan to defraud an insurance company.
Should you someday manage to follow through on that plan and get
caught, you've already trashed any hope of claiming an innocent
mistake. What a dumbass!

(VBG)

That is one of those "**** eating grins" that I hear people talk
about, isn't it? The kind you do when you get caught with your hand in
someone else's pocket.

The next step, of course is to crouch down and sneak away like it
wasn't you that did it.

But unfortunately the reality is that you are a sad, old, failure, and
everyone knows it so no need to give the **** eating grin as everyone
knows you.

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:59:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

"You're like a showbag; full of ****."

But you are the guy with the grin.

See, I don't need to as I can pay my taxes.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/3/2017 3:35 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/3/2017 3:35 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 03 Oct 2017 09:59:18 -0700, Five To One wrote:

That inventory tax has to be the most stupid and
unfair tax on the IRS books! Who is the jackass
that pushed for that?

It should not surprise you to learn that Gunner is full of ****.
Inventory tax is a state tax, not a federal tax, and it only applies
to a few states:

https://taxfoundation.org/does-your-...ess-inventory/

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

You wouldn't have to manufacture anything, you stupid lying
dole-scrounging dumpster-diving *thieving* jackball, in order to be
subject to an inventory tax...if there were one. If you were a
distributor, and if there were an inventory tax - which there isn't, of
course - then you'd be subject to it.

Of course, "if you were a distributor" assumes that the likes of *you*
might actually be able to own and operate a business, and we all know
that's a joke.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:21:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.

Steal is the same thing as "We are giving this to you"?

https://www1.avalara.com/us/en/learn...tributors.html

Parts are made and not delivered yet. Client changes product line,
hence..doesnt need the parts currently held for them. Parts are not
paid for until delivery. Parts are part of manufactures inventory.
Parts are taxed because they are sitting on the shelves collecting
dust as they are assets.

Hence we have oodles of "salvage yards" to purchase finished parts for
pennies on the dollar, to remove them from being part of the
owners/manufacturers Assets. Some "salvage yards" charge you to
remove those items, creating costs rather than savings.

When I get asked to load up my trailer with screws, nuts and bolts
made by my client and sitting in dusty shelving for years..years they
paid taxes on them...its "theft" when I agree and bring them home??

This by the way..is the reason Just In Time manufacturing was
developed. Not because the client couldnt find a place to put
inventory needed in advance of use..but because its taxed.

Please provide some cites to how being given these items by the
company owner is "theft".

Ill be waiting for your response with bated breath.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/4/2018 4:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:21:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.

Steal is the same thing as "We are giving this to you"?

It wasn't given to you, Wieber. You *stole* it. The client doesn't
face an inventory tax.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:41:06 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

On 2/4/2018 4:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:21:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.

Steal is the same thing as "We are giving this to you"?

It wasn't given to you, Wieber. You *stole* it. The client doesn't
face an inventory tax.

It wasnt given to me? Cites?

Please provide your evidence.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/5/2018 10:52 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:41:06 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

On 2/4/2018 4:49 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:21:36 -0800, Gunner Asch
gunner_asrschloch@cocksuckers_in_taft.****s wrote:

Gunner's state of California is not among them.

LOL Wieber said that his business accumulates tons of taxable

Cites? I dont manufacture anything,

No one said you did, Wieber. However, *you* claimed there was an
inventory tax paid by your "clients" that motivated them to allow you to
boost - steal - a "**** ton of of nuts, bolts and fasteners of all
sorts". That's a lie, of course - no inventory tax.

Steal is the same thing as "We are giving this to you"?

It wasn't given to you, Wieber. You *stole* it. The client doesn't
face an inventory tax.

It wasnt given to me? Cites?

LOL! "Cites" that it was, *thief*.