Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seasonal fun and games; was Bow Man's post

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 09:47:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:11:44 -0700, Rockin' Chair wrote:

72 hours of beans and water, and keeping lookout from their stinky
abode. Then they pass out, and some homeless guy steals the rest of
their stash.

You had that problem before, havent you? Is that what caused that
massive breakdown and the committment to the hospital?

Oh lookee, the mighty Wieber can do nothing but makes up more BS, to
defend himself when being mocked for being a BS artist. Apparently a
165 IQ ain't what it used to be.

What did it used to be?

Your IQ claims were always self contradictory lies. Most likely people
have been calling you stupid for your entire life, and your IQ claims
are your impotent defense.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:11:44 -0700, Rockin' Chair wrote:

72 hours of beans and water, and keeping lookout from their stinky
abode. Then they pass out, and some homeless guy steals the rest of
their stash.

You had that problem before, havent you? Is that what caused that
massive breakdown and the committment to the hospital?

Oh lookee, the mighty Wieber can do nothing but makes up more BS, to
defend himself when being mocked for being a BS artist. Apparently a
165 IQ ain't what it used to be.

What did it used to be?

Your IQ claims were always self contradictory lies. Most likely people
have been calling you stupid for your entire life, and your IQ claims
are your impotent defense.

"most likely", "probably", "maybe"

My goodness you certainly sure use lots of cites and factual data to
back up your claims...dont you?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

By gorry, you are right Sir! Lots of cites and factual data to backup
your claims. Yes Sir, you are perfectly correct.

Errrr.... your claims of being a child soldier? Your claims of being
in the Sheriff's department, your claims of riding the supper sonic
motorcycle, your claims of the back hoe in the desert, your claims of
the Great Cull.

In fact, come to think of it, your claims of just about everything.

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:09:01 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

So he puffed up his cheast and pedaled down the street. One of Tafts
finest drug addicts. His buddy (now in jail for armed robbery of an
85 yr old lady..using a baseball bat) is the asshat I popped off the
top of one of my sailboats with the pellet gun a month or 2 ago.

Pellet Gun? Is that what they call a Bee-Bee gun? Or an Air Gun?

I think probably the latter and given Wieber's perpetual hot air
emission probably a better term would be "Air Cannon".

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yup. And most of them come from YOUR keyboard!

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....M/rV1rpQmavrwJ

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!!!

Most people, if faced with a barrage of their own quoted and linked
lies, would do something about the problem other than laughing and
posting more quotes. These days I only bother to save the most
egregious or funny, yet I have a few dozen more ready for Wieber Cliff
Notes version 14. Good job making it so damned easy! Winter is coming,
and sooner or later I'll have a snow day when I'm in the mood to do
the job.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Again...please point out the lies?

Ive had that link bookmarked for several years and go in and browse
the links when Im bored.

This is still in the plans btw...

(7/21/12)
"Ive been thinking if the economy ever gets good. Im going to put up a
30x50 steel building on the empty lot to the left of the house. Then
fence it all of course and put in some landscaping. The area is
actually not in the city of Taft, but is 3 blocks outside of the city
limits in the county..so the building codes are far more relaxed and I
can put up a "workshop" that I can roll around in. Lots of guys have
em all over town and up in Taft Heights and whatnot. The county doesnt
care as long as its built to code. "

Now lets look at your place....?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBLmK_E6-r8

Snicker

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

My favorite examples:

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...64cc658d2e57fb

"I never lie"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...f5f530780d8194

"I lied about who I was and how old I was"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...421cb4f5a8eb52

Readers, cage your irony meters

"I can say with a clear conscience that I dont lie. And I dont.
Ive made a point of it for most of my life. Ever since I discovered
its far far to difficult to remember which lies one tells which person
and it comes back and bites you in the ass."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...633fef7961cc92

Please elaborate!

This is still in the plans btw...

LOL In your dreams, you mean.

(7/21/12)
"Ive been thinking if the economy ever gets good. Im going to put up a
30x50 steel building on the empty lot to the left of the house.

You'll never own property. You'll probably never catch up on your
rent. If things ever improved enough in your neighborhood in your
lifetime, you'd probably get evicted to make room for a spec house.
But you'll be dead long before your part of Taft ever becomes anything
close to investment worthy.