Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS: 3' Shear Blade

for sale:
3' metal shear blade; recently sharpened by Apex Saw Works (VERY sharp!); I don't see a mfr's ID, fairly nicely done. dimensions are 3' (L) x 3 9/16" (H) x 7/16" thick. unknown machine/history; adapt to your machine.

$125.00

photos at my local craigslist ad:
https://reno.craigslist.org/tls/6230274709.html

please email replies, TIA!