Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tires....help needed on choices

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 20:12:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 17:07:00 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 16:44:09 -0700, Mr. Tambourine Man
wrote:

So you believe it then.

Classic Wieber feeble retort.

Kill you? Oh..Id not do that myself.

yawn The only thing you're killing is your own hope of improvement.

Time will tell.

(VBG)

No, the verdict is in - you've been on Usenet for over 3 decades.
You're now in your mid 60s. But you see that light at the end of the
tunnel? Just a cataract.

Actually,.,.I was just diagnosed with cataracts. Very very minor at
this point, but the doc told me to wear UV blocking sunglasses
whenever I was outside. I asked him what the prognosis was..he
shrugged..said who knows? But its a safe and fast operation to
remove them and repair the eye.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago here and asked questions of other
members here.

I must have missed that. I had cataract operations in both eyes a
couple of years ago. Dr. said "you don't need glasses anymore." And
he's right -- except for reading.

Fast, painless; you don't even know it happened. The oddest thing was
that it changed *colors*. Everything was yellowish before. Of course,
you don't notice it while it's happening. But they do one eye at a
time, and you sure as hell notice it when one eye has been done and
before the second one is done.

The world is bluer now and a lot brighter.

So far I've had one eye done and everything got whiter, brighter and
more vivid, then everything got sidetracked by a triple bypass
including delays from a bad virus lung infection then a need to
re-wire the sternum. now I'm back in line for the other eye.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Holy cow, Gerry, you've really been through some hell. I hope
everything is working out well.

When you get the cataract operation in the second eye, it will be a
good mood-booster.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Things are going well here, second son lives with us and Junior is
close by so no lack of help if needed plus SWMBO has had lots of
experience managing things on her own since most of my working life
was away from home, supervising projects across Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Having family close is always good. My 91-year-old MIL is surrounded
by the progeny of her 10-child Illinois farm family, and she laughs
and has company every day.

Good luck in your recovery.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/7/2017 5:53 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
When you get the cataract operation in the second eye, it will be a
good mood-booster.

--

If thine eye offend thee, put it out!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking