Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Right Wing is 'Trawling for Assassins'!

I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 3:39:52 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro
shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up
Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst
nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress

I've always expected the Left to fire the first shots. What matters is
who fires the last ones.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro
shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up
Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst
nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress

I've always expected the Left to fire the first shots. What matters is
who fires the last ones.

No one in his right mind expects more than the odd crackpot to shoot from *either* side.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/16/2017 5:09 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

wrote:
I wonder if the original poster feels stupid after a Bernie Bro
shot up Republicans at a baseball practice this morning.

If you mean Cliff, he's dead. However, I'm sure this has shaken up
Gunner and the "cullers," because they've just seen their worst
nightmare come to life: A leftist who shoots first.

--
Ed Huntress

I've always expected the Left to fire the first shots. What matters is
who fires the last ones.

Right you are, Jim. _Aim_ matters a tiny bit, too.

What Eds don't seem to realize is that these people at which they're
shooting already own guns, they have stocks of ammo, they have their
weapons zeroed and ready to shoot, they have practiced until accurate,
they have the proper mindset for self-defense, and they will take down
the Leftist terrorists with no hesitation when substantially provoked.

What a load of ****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

If the Left does pick off more Republicans, it may start Gunner's
infamous Cull, perhaps in Jersey neighborhoods.

Another asshole living in fantasyland.

Nobody is going to "pick off more Republicans," and Gunner and his ilk are cowards who would have started shooting years ago if they meant what they say.

You're a bunch of emotionally disturbed windbags who waste your time making veiled threats and jerking off.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Yep. Not just in fantasy land, but the sewer of the place.

Nobody is going to "pick off more Republicans," and Gunner and his ilk are cowards who would have started shooting years ago if they meant what they say.

Exactly right. How many years now has Wieber been saying the "cull" was
imminent? There's a reason - several - that Wieber lives in a red
******** like Taft. One of the reasons is he doesn't have to act on his
empty promises. There aren't any leftists there for him to "cull" and
begin burying with is non-existent "backhoe".

We get some nutcases every once in a while, and this latest guy is just
one more. Sometimes they're from the right, sometimes from the left.
Most have been from the right, even if only loosely associated thereto.
Nothing fundamental has changed. We're a violent country where
dangerously unhinged people can too easily get guns, and nothing is
likely to change on that score.

You're a bunch of emotionally disturbed windbags who waste your time making veiled threats and jerking off.

Yes.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

They may be hoping that some out of all the millions of readers of
their posts will actually do the windbags' bidding. Their idea is
ridiculously unrealistic, but that detachment from reality is a
feature of much of what they do.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

It's more than detachment from reality. That's just a manifestation of a deeper problem. Adults who fantasize publicly about murdering other adults are suffering from arrested emotional development or sociopathic disorders. To oversimplify it, the pattern is almost always associated with a frustration of powerlessness.

This is their hangout, because it lets them blow off some of their anxiety with very little risk. But they're sick people.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Nearly *all* of what they think about politics and society is fully
detached from reality.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

*EXACTLY* so. Wieber loudly advertises his impotence - in everything -
every time he starts in with that stuff. He is angry and frustrated
about every aspect of his life, and more than anything else, he's angry
and frustrated - and white-knuckle frightened - about his total
inability to make even the tiniest of improvements in his situation.
So, he starts in with the blustering and empty woofing, because it's
easier than figuring out even the most basic and easiest improvement he
might make in his wretched squalid life.

This is their hangout, because it lets them blow off some of their anxiety with very little risk. But they're sick people.

Wieber routinely describes all his out-of-reach opponents here as
"mentally ill". I wonder if he has any inkling at all of just how
mentally defective he really is? I suspect he does.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:32:19 -0700, Fred Wingo wieber.sucks@cocks
wrote:

Wieber routinely describes all his out-of-reach opponents here as
"mentally ill". I wonder if he has any inkling at all of just how
mentally defective he really is? I suspect he does.

Right. I think folks have been telling him he's a "slow learner" from
an early age.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wieber routinely describes all his out-of-reach opponents here as
"mentally ill". I wonder if he has any inkling at all of just how
mentally defective he really is? I suspect he does.

Right. I think folks have been telling him he's a "slow learner" from
an early age.

Oh. So this:

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."

must be bull****, then. I kind of figured it was.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Wieber routinely describes all his out-of-reach opponents here as
"mentally ill". I wonder if he has any inkling at all of just how
mentally defective he really is? I suspect he does.

Right. I think folks have been telling him he's a "slow learner" from
an early age.

Oh. So this:

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."

must be bull****, then. I kind of figured it was.

Yeah, his boasting seems to be inversely proportional to the reality.
A million miles of scooter riding means never been a biker. Many
sexual conquests means always wished somebody wanted him, etc.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, June 19, 2017 at 5:45:04 AM UTC-4, Edwardian wrote:
In article
Fred Wingo wieber.sucks@cocks wrote:

On 6/18/2017 6:02 PM, Red Prepper wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 17:16:28 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 18:08:47 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:57:53 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 16:15:03 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 11:23:44 -0700, Winston_Smith wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 17:17:08 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Oh..a side note...given that there is NO "Bernard Larson
s cannot be
construed
as any sort of "internet threat" ........

It certainly does go to show how warped your mind has become.
At
one
time you were funny. A truly gifted teller of tall tales.
That's
morphed to just plain sick.

In a snowflake world where children are expelled from school
for
liking a post that inclued a picture of a gun, it's amazing
you
are
still running loose.

You're talking as if you've accepted a snowflake world as your
new
normal. How did they finally win you over? Did they tell you
that
you were one of a kind?

It IS becoming a fact of life for much of the population. You
don't
have to like it to see it happening.

There is a big difference between seeing the vast extent of snowflake
mentality and buying into it. I'll try to elaborate if you have
trouble telling the two apart.

Apparently you've bought into it if you think Gunner gives a ****
about what a snowflake thinks about gun ownership. But you think
it's
amazing. Let me know if you have trouble telling the two apart.

Ah, I see the problem. You need better reading comprehension. I'm
surprised - given the snowflake society that exists called
California
- that the offical snowflakes out there DO go after a school kid for
liking a post and ignore his repeated threats to kill, mame, and
torture people.

Why are they not both caught in the same net? It has nothing to do
with how I think society should be ordered.

My reading comprehension is just fine.

No.

It would appear from your recent
posts you are sniping at Gunner for getting more attention in the group
than you are. We all know you consider yourself to be Alpha poster in
the newsgroup,

Not even close.

but lately all you seem to be doing is trying to hold a
candle to Gunner.

Wieber doesn't emit as much light as a young firefly.

So much so, that you actually regard the snowflakes
feelings as valid.

I don't know what he has said about any supposed "snowflakes", but you
and the rest of the knuckle-draggers have drained the word of almost all
meaning. It basically just means people who oppose your benighted
****-4-braincell knuckle-dragger views...and that means all educated and
thinking people.

Lol! "all educated and thinking people." excludes liberals.

ANYBODY with half a sack of dead brains can get the same kind of
degree a lazy-assed liberal does. But of what use is a "liberal
arts" degree, or maybe that impressive "african american
studies" degree?

"A liberal arts degree is the laughing stock of college degree
programs for a reason: its not specialized enough to prepare
you for a specific career."

All it does is teach one how to run their mouth and say nothing
meaningful.

In other words, you're ****ing dumb because you're lazy like
your parents.

Based on your out-of-date attitudes, I'm going to guess that you're not working in a new-economy job, where liberal arts majors are being hired in bigger numbers than engineers and computer science grads. They're the norm where I live (median family income in my town is $126,123), second only to finance-related majors. But my son works in finance, and his co-workers are mostly liberal-arts types. He has a degree in economics and a master's degree in mathematics -- two of the fields of the liberal arts curriculum. That may be another point on which you need an update. Science is part of the liberal-arts curriculum, too. Engineering is not.

If you want to bring yourself up to date, here's a starter:

"That 'Useless' Liberal Arts Degree Has Become Tech's Hottest Ticket" -- Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/georgea.../#59911443745d

"WHY EMPLOYERS ARE HIRING LIBERAL ARTS MAJORS"

https://www.rmu.edu/Blog/WhyEmployer...eralArtsMajors

"Tech companies are hiring more liberal-arts majors than you think"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.78f74d8ba7e2

"Hedge fund manager reveals why he loves hiring liberal arts majors "

http://www.businessinsider.com/hedge...-majors-2017-1

But you're not alone:

"Why I Was Wrong About Liberal-Arts Majors - The Experts - WSJ"

https://blogs.wsj.com/experts/2016/0...l-arts-majors/

--
Ed Huntress

The Right Wing is 'Trawling for Assassins'! Steve B[_9_] Metalworking 1 April 19th 10 06:13 PM
Right-Wing Nutjob RBnDFW Metalworking 0 July 2nd 09 10:21 PM
right wing crap, religious nonsense, SPAM, and crossposting Al Metalworking 2 December 17th 07 08:34 PM
OT. Articulate Right Wing Intellectual Talks.. Andrew VK3BFA Metalworking 3 April 16th 06 03:42 AM
RIGHT WING NUTS vastly outnumber LEFT WING NUTS . ROBB Metalworking 0 September 28th 03 11:54 PM