Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Making America Great Again... Great Summation....

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 4:06:44 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 1:59 PM, Preston Hamblin wrote:
On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
I'll be honest, I may be weak on the accord's details. But I got the
essence: It's an orgy of left-wing, quasi-religious virtue-signalling
that greatly damages the U.S. economy and sovereignty

No need to read past those lies.

Exit stage left, tRudey.

He's right. It's 27 pages of nothing more than a voluntary agreement to do what we can to reduce carbon emissions. It does NOTHING to damage either our economy or sovereignty.

Read the damned thing before judging it. You just look like an idiot, on top of being an ignorant coward.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 7:17:40 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 5:15 PM, wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 6:13:21 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 4:08 PM,
wrote:
On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 5:37:09 PM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:
On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
I'll be honest, I may be weak on the accord's details. But I got the
essence: It's an orgy of left-wing, quasi-religious virtue-signalling
that greatly damages the U.S. economy and sovereignty

No need to read past those lies.

Exit stage left, tRudey.

He's right. It's 27 pages of nothing more than a voluntary agreement to do what we can to reduce carbon emissions. It does NOTHING to damage either our economy or sovereignty.

Read the damned thing before judging it. You just look like an idiot, on top of being an ignorant coward.

I'm sorry, did you sign on for the Rudy Canoza pogrom?

You're a sorry, ignorant case, all right. Otherwise, shove it up up your cowardly, weasel ass.

LOLOLOL!!!!

Come make me, Crazy Eddy!

Why bother? Just think about it next time you shove one of your sex toys up there.

So you can prove you have any vestigal stones left...

Asshole, you're the nym-shifting coward. And it's "vestigial," as in "tyre biter has no vestigial testicles, hiding behind his momma's skirts while he makes thinly-veiled threats against decent people."

You're a sleaze, Biter. A cowardly weasel and a sleaze.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Limpballs, you're the eunnuch!

And it's "vestigial," as

I'll be sure and whip my spellchecker, Crazy Eddy...
;-)))))
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Asshole, you're the nym-shifting coward.Asshole, you're the nym-shifting coward. And it's "vestigial," as in "tyre biter has no vestigial testicles, hiding behind his momma's skirts while he makes thinly-veiled threats against decent people."

You're a sleaze, Biter. A cowardly weasel and a sleaze.

Right! I'm a eunnuch!

Now you're getting it. Execpt it's "eunuch."

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Wah, sniffle , wah!

https://www.halloweenexpress.com/cry...k-p-27238.html

Right! I'm a eunnuch!

Now you're getting it. Execpt it's "eunuch."

We're ready for ya, Crazy Eddy:

http://www.drg.tv/Brand/8165/make-me-a-eunuch

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

That's no surprise.

Right! I'm a eunnuch!

Now you're getting it. Execpt it's "eunuch."

We're ready for ya, Crazy Eddy:

Right. The nym-shifting coward hides behind his momma's skirts again.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 5:56 PM, wrote:

Wah, sniffle , wah!

That's

snips for snips!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 7:03 PM, wrote:

--
Cheers,

Schweik

Schiesskopf!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 18:29:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 9:03:38 PM UTC-4, wrote:

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
I'll be honest, I may be weak on the accord's details. But I got the
essence: It's an orgy of left-wing, quasi-religious virtue-signalling
that greatly damages the U.S. economy and sovereignty

No need to read past those lies.

Exit stage left, tRudey.

He's right. It's 27 pages of nothing more than a voluntary agreement to do what we can to reduce carbon emissions. It does NOTHING to damage either our economy or sovereignty.

Read the damned thing before judging it. You just look like an idiot, on top of being an ignorant coward.

I'm sorry, did you sign on for the Rudy Canoza pogrom?

You're a sorry, ignorant case, all right. Otherwise, shove it up up your cowardly, weasel ass.

A kill file is a wondrous invention ( and saves a considerable amount
of band width too :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I try to avoid using killfiles, but I sometimes just ignore trolls and twits like Biter.

I've always assumed that Biter and his ilk do this as a matter of
gaining self esteem. In real life they are "Nobodies" but on the Web
they can play the part of a "Somebody", although the sad truth of the
matter is that they are simply displaying their real selves. Rather
reminiscent of the 2nd grader standing at the top of the slide
shouting "Everybody watch ME".

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

A study referenced in _Psychology Today_ says that they tend to have a combination of personality disorders:

"Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists"

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...hs-and-sadists

They should have checked for cowardice while they were at it.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Your grill will crumple just as quickly as any other.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

I believe you were the subject of the next chapter, Crazy Eddy.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Ha! So you read it. Psychopaths tend to be hungry for any information about themselves. I figured that you couldn't resist.

But there is no "next chapter," so you're an idiot. The link is to a magazine article; the article links to a professional journal article. No chapters.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

Ha! So you read it.

It's OK Crazy Eddy, outing yourself is the 1st step to healing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

So you're saying that you're doomed to be a cowardly asshole forever, and that you'll never heal?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 6/2/2017 12:29 PM, DoD wrote:
[...]

So you're saying that

I did say that Crazy Eddy, yes.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...ommercial-ism/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 11:36:42 AM UTC-4, tyre biter wrote:

So you're saying that you're doomed to be a cowardly asshole forever, and that you'll never heal?

I did say that Crazy Eddy, yes.

It appears that most people here agree with you.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Well sure, they all know you;re Crazy Eddy!@