Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hydroforming with a pressure washer

On Mon, 29 May 2017 12:16:15 -0600, Poor dumb Curt
wrote:

On 5/29/2017 11:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 29 May 2017 05:21:36 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

As long as the water isnt blocked by ice..its sailing season. I will
note though that having a nice heater on board makes it much more
comfy.

Gunner

As long as the ice is smooth and strong enough, you can sail on an ice boat.

Dan

True indeed! I almost wish we had a "winter" here, so I could run an
iceboat.

However..desert sailing is fun also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_sailing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFRQXPtXTs

That is totally cool!

If you want a sailboat..they are easy peasy to find.

www.searchtempest.com

set the maximum dollar amount you want to spend (figure another 10-25%
for fixing stuff up) and your zip code..and start looking at the
boats. Need any advise on various models or what to look for when
inspecting one...simply ask and Id be more than happy to help.

A perfect example:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/boa/6153354112.html

Needs $50 worth of tires..readily available at Walmart. and 20' of
rope ($2)

These are actually pretty nice boats for day sailing.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nice links, but I'm a good far piece from the left coast, but thank you
- I shall study up.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Simply use Searchtempest and enter YOUR zip code. It searches
Craigslist for anything you enter in the search bar. In this case
*sail will give you sailboats (and chickens for sail etc)

Oh..I posted a bunch of boats this morning on Cheapsailboats. Never
got out of California as of yet

What's your zip code?

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm in central Tejas, don't want to be much more specific here.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

**** dude...simply pick one in a town close to you.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/boa/6149993602.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/boa/6154618300.html

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/6154548724.html

https://houston.craigslist.org/boa/6133559009.html

https://austin.craigslist.org/boa/6152620546.html (nice)

https://houston.craigslist.org/boa/6150742274.html (very nice)

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/boa/6150248695.html

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/6140573061.html

etc etc. 5 minutes work, start to finish

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Zip code 79602