DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fun Welding Vid (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/581261-fun-welding-vid.html)

Larry Jaques[_4_] November 11th 16 11:13 PM

Fun Welding Vid

This was one of the referred vids after watching another one on
djutube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUAHkUfTps
I learned a new term I shall use in the near future. Electricity
became "angry pixies out of the wall." Cracked me up, it did.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

RangersSuck November 12th 16 01:44 PM

Fun Welding Vid

On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 6:13:08 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:
This was one of the referred vids after watching another one on
djutube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUAHkUfTps
I learned a new term I shall use in the near future. Electricity
became "angry pixies out of the wall." Cracked me up, it did.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Very entertaining. Then I got sucked into watching more of his stuff. Entertaining AND knowledgeable. A rare combination. Nice find, Larry.

Bob Engelhardt November 12th 16 04:09 PM

Fun Welding Vid

I liked the comment about the mess in his shop: "It's like an East
Indian ship-breaking yard threw up in here".

Bob Engelhardt November 12th 16 04:26 PM

Fun Welding Vid

There's a link there to his Patreon page. "Patreon"? It's a
"crowd-funding platform" where "creators" get sponsored by the crowd.
This guy is getting $8,490 A MONTH!!!

Steve W.[_4_] November 13th 16 09:33 AM

Fun Welding Vid

Larry Jaques wrote:
This was one of the referred vids after watching another one on
djutube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUAHkUfTps
I learned a new term I shall use in the near future. Electricity
became "angry pixies out of the wall." Cracked me up, it did.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

AvE .... Been watching him for a LONG time.

--
Steve W.

Steve W.[_4_] November 13th 16 09:36 AM

Fun Welding Vid

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
There's a link there to his Patreon page. "Patreon"? It's a
"crowd-funding platform" where "creators" get sponsored by the crowd.
This guy is getting $8,490 A MONTH!!!

That's nothing there are folks on there posting videos from their
sailboats who are getting 15K per video !!! And they post weekly !

--
Steve W.

Steve W.[_4_] November 13th 16 09:57 AM

Fun Welding Vid

rangerssuck wrote:
On Friday, November 11, 2016 at 6:13:08 PM UTC-5, Larry Jaques wrote:

This was one of the referred vids after watching another one on
djutube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fUAHkUfTps I learned a
new term I shall use in the near future. Electricity became "angry
pixies out of the wall." Cracked me up, it did.

-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. --
Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Very entertaining. Then I got sucked into watching more of his stuff.
Entertaining AND knowledgeable. A rare combination. Nice find, Larry.

AvE knows his ****, The strange thing is that only a very few folks know
who he really is !!

--
Steve W.