Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Now we know what Trump and Hillary have in common

They both love pussy
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Oct 2016 23:08:28 -0500, Ignoramus29523
wrote:

They both love pussy

And what makes Hillary sick to her stomach is the fact that Don
probably gets a lot more pussy than she does.

I love the timing for the leak from Cousin Bush, too. That family
"will never work in this town again".

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

They both love pussy

And what makes Hillary sick to her stomach is the fact that Don
probably gets a lot more pussy than she does.

I love the timing for the leak from Cousin Bush, too. That family
"will never work in this town again".

I admit to having made a few crass comments after noting a beautiful
piece of ass in my vicinity, too.

Trump's IQ Michael A. Terrell Metalworking 1 July 15th 16 07:31 PM
OT - more Trump Mr Macaw Home Repair 0 February 29th 16 10:03 PM
What Do slow eddy and Donald Trump Have In Common? jon_banquer[_2_] Metalworking 29 December 21st 15 11:58 PM
Trump leads Repubs, Hillary leads Dems ... (poll) [email protected] Metalworking 0 July 14th 15 11:16 PM