Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Welding podcast

I just found out about this podcast a week ago. Since then I've listen
to about half of the current eleven available at this time. I really
like them. At first I cherry picked ones that sound useful but will
listen to all of them now. Kind of a laid back, coffee style get
together.

You can download or listen from the link at the bottom of the page. So
if you have an interest in welding and a few minutes, try listening...

The three main people making up the show are known to most of you:

Jody Collier http://www.weldingtipsandtricks.com/
Welding Tips and Tricks on Youtube
@Weldmonger on Instagram

Jonathan Lewis http://www.superiorweldandfab.com/