Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NH 7pt Hillary lead

"A Sept. 27- Oct. 4 poll of likely Florida voters by the Public Opinion Research Laboratory at the University of North Florida, shows Hillary Clinton beating Donald Trump, 47 percent to 40 percent. Her edge narrows when people were asked about a four-person race, with Clinton drawing 41 percent, Trump 38 percent, Libertarian Gary Johnson 6 percent, and Green Party nominee Jill Stein 4 percent."

--
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-bu...lorida/2296731
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:45:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

Good. Make them think about their stupid actions.

BLM roadblocks in CA? Amazing. Up here, the BLM is pretty much the
Bureau of Land Management.

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/5/2016 2:45 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:29:58 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

It's the same fear that has made bumper stickers disappear btw.

They've been in decline for years. There was a book about them
(_Bumper Sticker Wisdom: America’s Pulpit Above the Tail Pipe_), and
ten years later, the same author wrote an article about how much they
had declined.

You'll notice that Trump doesn't even offer them among his
merchandise.

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

More bull**** fabulism.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

Good. Make them think about their stupid actions.

BLM roadblocks in CA? Amazing. Up here, the BLM is pretty much the
Bureau of Land Management.

It was in west LA. Shrug. Right near Compton

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Your opinion is noted again.
And again...discarded.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 06 Oct 2016 13:29:13 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

filter. Ive not gotten around to plinking him again.

I said plonking. I used to go plinking with my .22. Oh, unless you
meant... bseg (No, OldWeirdEd, that wasn't a "threat", either.)
whinny

--

A real Plonk is used when the opponent is worthy of the effort. Folks
like the now dead (VBG) Lee Harrison and so forth. The little

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

In today's age of ThoughtCrime, displaying one's thought's in public can be
hazardous to your health or liberty

I had that made apparent a few weeks ago. Got stopped at a BLM
roadblock. They reached for my door and I rolled the window down with
one hand..my .45 in the other. When they retreated in haste..I did a
u turn and left the area via another route. Im not sure which they
were more concerned with..my facial expression of the pistol.
Frankly..I was ****ed and was more than willing (and able) to shoot a
few..and they knew it.

Good. Make them think about their stupid actions.

BLM roadblocks in CA? Amazing. Up here, the BLM is pretty much the
Bureau of Land Management.

It was in west LA. Shrug. Right near Compton

Compton is nowhere near West L.A., you idiot. Compton is *south* of Los
Angeles.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Not an opinion. No one believes one word of your stupid yarn.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

filter. Ive not gotten around to plinking him again.

I said plonking. I used to go plinking with my .22. Oh, unless you
meant... bseg (No, OldWeirdEd, that wasn't a "threat", either.)
whinny

--

A real Plonk is used when the opponent is worthy of the effort. Folks
like the now dead (VBG) Lee Harrison

Another one whose death had nothing to do with you or anyone you know or
have any awareness.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 15:08:13 -0700, Preston Hamblin
wrote:

It was in west LA. Shrug. Right near Compton

Compton is nowhere near West L.A., you idiot. Compton is *south* of Los
Angeles.

For the readers..there is a town called West LA..a section actually.
This cockbiter is trying to tell everyone that everything west of LA
is the town of West LA. Its not, of course. The map is quite clear on
that.

http://www.laalmanac.com/LA/lamap2.htm

http://www.laalmanac.com/geography/ge30ba.htm

You will notice that LA extends a fair amount up and down along the
495, 110, 710 and 5 freeways. You will also notice that West LA
(community of) is virtually in the Middle of LA.

So once again, this poor retarded and hate filled pile of blubber and
puss..is lying.

But hey...thats just him.

Shrug

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

filter. Ive not gotten around to plinking him again.

I said plonking. I used to go plinking with my .22. Oh, unless you
meant... bseg (No, OldWeirdEd, that wasn't a "threat", either.)
whinny

--

A real Plonk is used when the opponent is worthy of the effort. Folks
like the now dead (VBG) Lee Harrison and so forth. The little
dribbles like this bloke..a simply plink...like scooping a booger
out of ones nostril and flicking it into the trash can. Makes a very
faint "plink" sound if you catch the side of the can just right.

What, you're dissin' boogers now, comparing them with the likes of the
RCM's trash?

--
Good ideas alter the power balance in relationships, that is why
good ideas are always initially resisted. Good ideas come with a
heavy burden. Which is why so few people have them. So few people
can handle it.
-- Hugh Macleod
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Unfortunately, West Los Angeles is a specific area in the city and
even has its own Chamber of Commerce.

The southern border is usually designated as West Pico Boulevard and
doesn't include Compton as you originally stated.

One can only assume that your present post is another frantic attempt
to cover up the fact that you, as usual, don't know what you are
talking about.
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It was in west LA. Shrug. Right near Compton

Compton is nowhere near West L.A., you idiot. Compton is *south* of Los
Angeles.

For the readers..there is a town called West LA

No, there isn't. There is a named *district* of Los Angeles call "West
L.A."

..a section actually.

A named district, actually, you stupid cocksucker...

This cockbiter is trying to tell everyone that everything west of LA
is the town of West LA.

No.

Its not, of course.

Of course...and I never said it was, of course.

You will notice that LA extends a fair amount up and down along the
495, 110, 710 and 5 freeways. You will also notice that West LA
(community of) is virtually in the Middle of LA.

No, you poor retarded dumpster-diving dole-scrounging Medi-Cal chiseling
cocksucker - it is well the *west* of all of that part of L.A. that lies
south of the Hollywood Hills / Santa Monica Mountains. That's why it's
called "*West* L.A.", stupid retarded cocksucker.

And of course, it's nowhere ****ing *near* Compton.

So once again,

So once again, we see that you don't know your pimply face from your
flabby doughy ass. Yes.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Dumb self-inflicted stroke victim Gummer didn't actually say that West
L.A. is in or even adjacent to Compton. He said it's "near" Compton,
but of course it isn't. Google Maps - https://goo.gl/maps/woxp4jMUckQ2
- demonstrates that West L.A. and Compton are separated by over 20
miles, and one passes through several different separate cities and L.A.
districts when making the transit.

gummer, as usual, is just chock-full of lies and misinformation.

One can only assume that your present post is another frantic attempt
to cover up the fact that you, as usual, don't know what you are
talking about.

Exactly right. It's another frantic effort to hand-wave away the fact
that he got caught telling *another* lie.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps we've got it wrong way round. Perhaps the opposite is true.
Where most people tell the truth normally and lie occasionally Gunner
seems to tell lies normally and may tell the truth occasionally :-)

--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant