DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/393303-convertible-tops-wiebers-speed-record.html)

[email protected] April 15th 16 01:41 AM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

RangersSuck April 15th 16 02:57 AM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

Well, I dunno. The yellow car thing was witnessed by a US Navy Commander, but Wieber's was actually performed by a super-secret soldier. So who outranks whom?

[email protected] April 15th 16 06:33 PM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:57:07 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

Well, I dunno. The yellow car thing was witnessed by a US Navy Commander,
but Wieber's was actually performed by a super-secret soldier. So who outranks whom?

It's a dilemma for sure. The convertible's run was supported by a
company and a crew. The record was certified and entire effort was
preserved on video. On the other hand, Wieber's speed claims are
backed by his history of daring-do, such as his personal record of
giving 39 orgasms in six hours.

Ed Huntress April 15th 16 07:46 PM

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:33:03 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:57:07 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

Well, I dunno. The yellow car thing was witnessed by a US Navy Commander,
but Wieber's was actually performed by a super-secret soldier. So who outranks whom?

It's a dilemma for sure. The convertible's run was supported by a
company and a crew. The record was certified and entire effort was
preserved on video. On the other hand, Wieber's speed claims are
backed by his history of daring-do, such as his personal record of
giving 39 orgasms in six hours.

A "cop friend with a speed gun" recorded his 264 mph Ninja run, and
also recorded his world-record-beating run of 42 mph in a Hobbie 16
sailboat. 'Probably the same broken speed gun, same dyslexic cop...

--
Ed Huntress

John B.[_3_] April 16th 16 06:59 AM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:33:03 -0700, wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:57:07 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

Well, I dunno. The yellow car thing was witnessed by a US Navy Commander,
but Wieber's was actually performed by a super-secret soldier. So who outranks whom?

It's a dilemma for sure. The convertible's run was supported by a
company and a crew. The record was certified and entire effort was
preserved on video. On the other hand, Wieber's speed claims are
backed by his history of daring-do, such as his personal record of
giving 39 orgasms in six hours.

Ha. I once knew a lady (of the evening) that would have 360 orgasms in
six hours..... if that is what you were paying for :-)
--

Cheers,

John B.

John B.[_3_] April 16th 16 06:59 AM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:46:36 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

[...]

Aw Ed. Everyone is entitled to his/her/its little fantasies.... it is
just that most of us wake up.

(Fantasy: "imagination unrestricted by reality".)
--

Cheers,

John B.

RangersSuck April 16th 16 06:48 PM

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 2:46:47 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

A "cop friend with a speed gun" recorded his 264 mph Ninja run, and
also recorded his world-record-beating run of 42 mph in a Hobbie 16
sailboat. 'Probably the same broken speed gun, same dyslexic cop...

--
Ed Huntress

Dyslexic cop? Are you now claiming that Gunner really went 462 mph on his "scooter?" At that speed, maybe the million miles on scooters would actually be possible.

Ed Huntress April 17th 16 01:03 AM

Convertible Tops Wieber's Speed Record

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 10:48:05 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 2:46:47 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

A "cop friend with a speed gun" recorded his 264 mph Ninja run, and
also recorded his world-record-beating run of 42 mph in a Hobbie 16
sailboat. 'Probably the same broken speed gun, same dyslexic cop...

--
Ed Huntress

Dyslexic cop? Are you now claiming that Gunner really went 462 mph on his "scooter?" At that speed, maybe the million miles on scooters would actually be possible.

g Reversing words and numbers is one possible symptom of dyslexia,
but not the defining one. That's just a common misconception.

--
Ed Huntress

Doug Miller[_4_] April 17th 16 03:38 AM

wrote in :

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:57:07 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

This guy insists he went 264 mph.
http://groups.google.com/group/talk....4734f74873c17f

These guys "say" they went 1 mph faster.
https://youtu.be/ZWy6GiWJxHs

Who to believe?

Well, I dunno. The yellow car thing was witnessed by a US Navy Commander,
but Wieber's was actually performed by a super-secret soldier. So who outranks whom?

It's a dilemma for sure. The convertible's run was supported by a
company and a crew. The record was certified and entire effort was
preserved on video. On the other hand, Wieber's speed claims are
backed by his history of daring-do, such as his personal record of
giving 39 orgasms in six hours.

I dunno, that one sounds perfectly plausible to me -- after all, how long can it take to suck a
d*ck, anyway?