Old March 22nd 16, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:38:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:17:10 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:27:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:10:05 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:57:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

What a shock that you have not and will not be writing anything but
bluster to defend your claim of having been an electrician. Who do you
think you're fooling?

See previous post. $100 per data point.

OMFG that's funny! The newest Wieber tactic! Unlimited lying: free.
Proof that he isn't lying: priceless What, no free samples? Just
when I thought you couldn't get any more ridiculous.

You didnt like the free samples...so it they were worthless..putting a
price on them must make them more valid...right?

No, it's pointless to put a price on something that everyone knows
only exists in your fantasy world. But it's the kind of silly thing
that desperate people do when they have nothing credible to offer.

As usual, you will spend hours making excuses for why you can't do
something that would only take a few minutes. The legendary stack of
Wieber Inc. $75 and hour plus traveling costs invoices is obviously
stored in the same place as the cull list, the electrician's license,
the DD214, the lien payment receipts, the ranch acreage ownership
records, the PE paperwork, all the summins, etc.

Old March 23rd 16, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:07:34 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:37:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:15:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:26:29 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:09:39 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:18:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

When my mothers life insurance settled. Dad got half, my sister and I
split the other half.

Oh brother! Which year? Be careful now, you'll have to make this new
story fit in with
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603 ,
the endless tale of woe which covers the years '76 to 2000, and for
some strange reason fails to mention a $250k windfall!

Yes and?

... and as I expected, there's no way for you to fit a $250k windfall
story into the timeline of your previous tales. So you post more
non-responsive bluster.

The kid was doomed. Handicapped by both nature and nurture. The main
thing we know for sure is that sometimes you blame him for being lazy
and other times you excuse him as helpless.

He is both. Mostly helpless now. Good enough dad..but for anything
other than that...utterly helpless. Glad to see his kids are gonna be
smart as hell. The middle boy has ADHD..but its mild and is responding
well. The youngest...gonna be a freaking rocket scientist. 3 and
reading books already...geeze.

What? No 264mph tricycle ride? Oh well, give them time.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

Yes and? Apartment/travel trailer/squat. Its all the same.

No, it isn't. Travel trailer living is done by people who can't afford
apartments. You called it an apartment to make it sound better than it
was, fooling no one.

Cant afford or chose not to pay through the nose for a squat that I
only lived in 3-4 nights a week?

It wasn't a choice. If you could have afforded better than you
wouldn't be letting a few hundred in taxes go to lien every year
except two IIRC, for the last TWENTY years!

When I have a nice home

No, it's not nice at all. It's a dump. It could be a lot better than
it is, but you're too busy here to make the best of it.

, why should
I have spent more money than my mortgage payments for a place to sleep
while in So. Cal? Doing otherwise..would have been stupid as hell. I
lived in that place for 14 yrs. I donated it to a charity in 2011 as I
chose not to pay the RV park rent. $300 a month went to the house
needs. You have a problem with people doing the best they can with
their money..using it wisely..dont you?

Nope, I'm fine with people doing the best they can. But that doesn't
describe you in any way, shape or form. You don't work much, never
have, and you waste your life making up stories and defending them as
you're doing right now. The topper is your disdain for "leeches" at
the same time you and yours are leeching up a storm. Hundreds of
thousands in free health care alone!

Some jealousy there

Classic Wieber! Can't remember declaring that I made a poor decision
by buying a new car, and now says I must be jealous of his old crap!

Now..what is it you would like to know?

"Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Still have that pesky problem with the term "seems"?

Ok then, show us some of that electrician math to explain how it
"seemed" that a little bit of welding cost $150 a month. You can't.
Your problem with these tall tales is that it takes at least a little
bit of knowledge to say something credible. You don't have that
knowledge, which makes it dead obvious you were never an electrician.

As I said, the most incompetent liar on Usenet.

(VBG)

Gunner
Old March 23rd 16, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So you dont have $100?

Gunner

Old March 23rd 16, 02:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

How many years have you been claiming a high IQ at the same time
you're showing off the logical chops of a five year old?

Old March 23rd 16, 02:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ah yes, the all purpose VBG. The weapon of choice of every "genius"
who's already run through his entire complement of grade school
taunts.
Old March 23rd 16, 02:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Wow, what a comeback! Yet another VBG, hallmark of all genius-level
electricians who used to have $250,000! When was that again? Oh right,
you can't say. Because details like this one "My ol lady likes to get
****ed in the ass now and then"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...k/efoWSco6pb8J
are fine to make public, but stories about being gifted huge sums must
remain private! Except when they fall out of your mouth like unruly
drool. Slurp it back in and pretend it never happened, right Wieber?
LOL
Old March 23rd 16, 07:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

https://www.nrdc.org/energy/files/bi...r_r3_final.pdf
"For example, hang-drying clothes in the summer
instead of using a drying machine will save 35 MMtCO2e."

They dry just fine outdoors in the winter too, because the humidity is
very low. Insulated clothing that doesn't dry in a day can then be
hung indoors to dewrinkle and help raise the humidity to healthier
levels.

maybe where you live, but not in the deep south where they can rot,
and are still damp.
Old March 23rd 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Wilkins wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 07:21:10 -0600, Ignoramus1161
wrote:

I have a question.

If global warming is fake, how come those glaciers are shrinking?
And
so does the Arctic ice?

Questions here, too. If Algore is an environmentalist, why was he
spending over $30,000 a year to heat and cool his home? And if his
movie was realistic, why did the Brits ban it from showing in UK
schools? And if polar bears were drowning, why didn't they just move
with the ice? P.S: Algore finally admitted that was entirely
CGI
and that he made up the polar bear story. Then again, I just saw
another picture of a dead polar bear captioned on yet another AGWK
story recently. sigh They just don't get it.

Now, your answer:

Check the rest of the Earth. When one area loses ice, ice builds in
another area. It happens the same way each year with the seasons,
but
that's called "weather", which is what people are reacting to.
Earth
is between ice ages and will continue to warm (or remain stable like
the past decade+) until the next ice age.

Also see these books:

_State of Fear_ The excellent fictional book by Michael Crichton
which first led me to question the media and global alarmists.

_The Skeptical Environmentalist_
Bjorn Lomborg (formerly of Greenpeace)

_The Politically Incorrect Guide to Global Warming and
Environmentalism_
Chris Horner

_Terrestrial Energy_
William Tucker

_Meltdown: The Predictable Distortion of Global Warming by
Scientists,
Politicians, and the Media_
Patrick J. Michaels

_Hard Green: Saving the Environment from Environmentalists_
by Peter Huber

_Unstoppable Global Warming, Every 1500 Years_
Patrick J. Michaels

_The Greatest Hoax: How the Global Warming Conspiracy Threatens Your
Future_
Senator James Inhofe

_The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science_
Tim Ball

_Climate of Corruption: Politics and Power Behind The Global Warming
Hoax_
Larry Bell

http://joannenova.com.au/

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100211031/margaret-thatcher-godmother-of-global-warming/
Old March 24th 16, 12:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Goodness, and now you want to get paid $100 every time you tell a lie?
--
Cheers,

Schweik