Old March 22nd 16, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:55:06 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:52:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:27:23 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:41:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:30:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

Wieber could help himself immensely if only he was smart enough to
stop telling new lies to defend the old. A good recent example: he
said he'd paid off 4 liens, which happen to average about $1000 each.
I proved that he hadn't paid off any liens, or the current bill, or
anything at all for 3 years. He responded by claiming the 4 liens
totaled $1500, and that he'd get the record keepers to fix THEIR
"mistake." Of course the records continue to show the truth, making
Weiber THE most incompetent liar on Usenet.

Every time he gets busted telling a tall tale, his explanation always
defies belief. And the stroke thing. LOL The great catch-all
excuse. Apparently he had the stroke the day he was born.

Gunner's narrative style doesn't lend itself to an environment in
which everything you say is recorded and archived. He'd do better in
strictly oral discussions -- in an old folk's home, where you can say
anything and nobody remembers it. d8-)

Plus he'd have a real bed instead of sleeping in his truck most
nights! Which brings to mind an obvious question. How the hell does
Wieber expect anyone to believe that he's a hard worker with a million
skills and accomplishments and a genius IQ... when he's been broke his
entire life and is spending his 60s sleeping in his truck most nights?
But I guess if his diseased brain thinks that people should believe
him, then it's not much more of a stretch for him to imagine that his
opinion on global climate matters should be taken more seriously than
genuine science. Even here on Usenet where poorly considered opinions
see way too much light, perhaps there should be a new low bar for
participants: If you sleep in your truck most nights then you're
restricted to opinions about which dumpsters have the best entrees.

After watching him and a couple others of his ilk here for 14 years, I
think the answer is that he's unconsciously playing a statistics game.
The number of people who care about what he says, outside of
metalworking topics, is not very large. Of the two groups who do care,
one is made up of people who are vulnerable to his bluster and who
don't care about facts. They think he's right because they want to
believe he's right. They're part of the same cultural/political tribe
that he is.

Another group is people who *do* care about facts, and who know how to
check them. His response to them is to distract attention with insults
and slurs, and to spin the story to cover up the facts.

The game is based on how much blustering throw-weight he can apply.
When he can generate enough noise, he can cover up his bull**** for
most readers, who don't care very much and who just see a long-running
argument.

That appears to be how much online discussion goes these days.

--
Ed Huntress

Old March 22nd 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 19:18:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 08:51:13 +0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:59:30 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:53:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:33:13 -0700,
wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/util...-electric.html

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r278...sometimes-more

"Not in CA. The CPUC basically allows CA utilities to rape their
customers. They justify this by saying it's "to encourage
conservation". PG&E's rate structure looks very similar to what we
have with SoCal Edison:

Total Energy Rates ($ per kWh)

Baseline Usage: $0.13230 (I)
101% - 130% of Baseline: $0.15040 (I)
131% - 200% of Baseline $0.30025 (I)
201% - 300% of Baseline Over $0.34025 (I)
300% of Baseline: $0.34025 (I)

http://www.pge.com/tariffs/tm2/pdf/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-1.pdf

"Baseline", by the way, is not average usage. The CPUC defines it as
50-70% of average use. No consideration is made for the size of your
home, either. What this means is that any sort of extras (a fish tank,
second fridge) are billed at ridiculous rates. Unseasonably hot
summers can be a real hardship if you're inland."

Need more? You poor stupid fat ****. You only make yourself look a
bigger fool with each post.

Gunner

Cutting and pasting rates does absolutely nothing to demonstrate that
you have the knowledge of an electrician. Neither does it explains
your brain-dead story about a small amount of welding costing $150 a
month. An electrician would know better. Your place is a ******** and
there's no good reason that you couldn't stay in the lower tiers.
Those rates aren't very high, and haven't changed much in a long time.
Of course there are lots of not so good reasons an idiot could have a
high bill.

Care to try again, or will you, 1. exactly as I predicted, just keep
blabbering irrelevant nonsense. Or 2. Run away.

Come now. He doesn't "run away" he has this big time career in Los
Angeles. My goodness he even posted (Boasted?) about having the
astonishing sum of $10,000 in the bank once, I gathered that was a
once in a lifetime event.

Really? When was that?
That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

Look, nobody believes the $10k claim because it doesn't make any
sense. So what is the point of ramping it up by 25X?

Then my kid
discovered the joys of meth. I didnt have any money by the time I got
him cleaned up. Shrug. He has been clean and sober for 18 yrs
now...is a father with 3 kids (love my grand kids). Shrug again.

Every one of your stories has a different spin. Here's how you
described him previously: "Son moves out with his fat, ugly internet
girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No money, no job.. but one step
ahead of the bills."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603
You've written that they were on social assistance. Dollars to donuts
they still are. I say that because he has his own lien list, and you
bloody well know all about it and much more. Sounds like a chip off
the old block!

Big time career? Who? Since California has been running companies out
of the state...any hope of a "big time career" is long past. What..you
didnt figure that out from the interchange between butt**** and
myself? There is a reason I sleep in my vehicle when Im in So Cal.
Because I cant afford an apartment like I used to.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

I closed it down in
2011. Geeze dude..are you really that slow? Or is it simply rampant
stupidity in your family that causes you to post really dumb **** like
that?

The only "dumb ****" here is the new lies you're writing to defend
against the old ones. When will you learn that it doesn't work?

Now, are you going to try any more defense of your claim of having
been a licensed electrician, or will you run away as usual?
Old March 22nd 16, 03:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:57:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Denying and trying to foist your prejudiced and rancid hate on me
simply makes me laugh at you. Its obvious you haven't a clue how to
read the rate tiers and have zero comprehension of the ramifications.
I did give you the chance, when I posted the links to the Consumer
Affairs site with the long listing of letters from other people.

Your hate and bias and bigotry has once again...proven you to be a
total wackjob. But we already knew that..its been obvious for a very
long time.

Care to try again, or will you, 1. exactly as I predicted, just keep
blabbering irrelevant nonsense. Or 2. Run away.

You mean put you in the Bozo bin? Nah...not for a while yet. Having
you show who and what you actually are..is priceless.

What a shock that you have not and will not be writing anything but
bluster to defend your claim of having been an electrician. Who do you
think you're fooling?
Old March 22nd 16, 03:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, $10,000 must have seemed like a massive number worth lying
about. If he had a brain he'd know how fabulously stupid and
self-busting it is to brag about having money, when he's addressing
the same audience that knows about his history of failing to pay
debts.
Old March 22nd 16, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

See previous post. $100 per data point.

Gunner

Old March 22nd 16, 05:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

When my mothers life insurance settled. Dad got half, my sister and I
split the other half.

Oh brother! Which year? Be careful now, you'll have to make this new
story fit in with
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603 ,
the endless tale of woe which covers the years '76 to 2000, and for
some strange reason fails to mention a $250k windfall!

Look, nobody believes the $10k claim because it doesn't make any
sense. So what is the point of ramping it up by 25X?

Because it was true.

Newsflash: Repeating the lie doesn't help you.

Tsk tsk tsk...you really are a buffoon arnt you?

Then my kid
discovered the joys of meth. I didnt have any money by the time I got
him cleaned up. Shrug. He has been clean and sober for 18 yrs
now...is a father with 3 kids (love my grand kids). Shrug again.

Every one of your stories has a different spin. Here's how you
described him previously: "Son moves out with his fat, ugly internet
girl friend, to a town 80 miles away. No money, no job.. but one step
ahead of the bills."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603
You've written that they were on social assistance. Dollars to donuts
they still are. I say that because he has his own lien list, and you
bloody well know all about it and much more. Sounds like a chip off
the old block!

Different spin? Oh..you mean you are trying desperately to pick holes
in the story, which spans nearly 40 yrs. My son turned 39 in
December. He is on social security btw. Brain burned. Psych issues.

The kid was doomed. Handicapped by both nature and nurture. The main
thing we know for sure is that sometimes you blame him for being lazy
and other times you excuse him as helpless.

Much like you in fact. And yeah..they are on social assistance. He
obviously cant work. Again..much like you. Did you do meth too? Or
were you simply a life long drunk?

Because I cant afford an apartment like I used to.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

Yes and? Apartment/travel trailer/squat. Its all the same.

No, it isn't. Travel trailer living is done by people who can't afford
apartments. You called it an apartment to make it sound better than it
was, fooling no one.

Cost me
less to put the travel trailer in an RV park than it did to get an
"apartment"..but not by much. And?

I closed it down in
2011. Geeze dude..are you really that slow? Or is it simply rampant
stupidity in your family that causes you to post really dumb **** like
that?

The only "dumb ****" here is the new lies you're writing to defend
against the old ones. When will you learn that it doesn't work?

What lies would those be?

Now, are you going to try any more defense of your claim of having
been a licensed electrician, or will you run away as usual?

Defense? Whatever for?

To salvage your honor.

It was true.

Nope.

Call the State and ask.

Your lie, your job to save face. Besides, you have a history of
blaming the records whenever they bust your tall tales.

Last recorded position of RME (responsible managing employee) was:

snipped self-serving exaggerated resume nonsense

Ive supplied my work history several times in my posts

So what? Absolutely nothing you provide has any credibility. And
that's entirely your own fault.

...if you were
paying attention and doing more than listening to yourself bray...you
could have done a full background check on me and (surprisingly) found
yourself to be a bloody fool and an idiot. Which we all found out
simply from reading your postings long before now.

LOL Most of the background info required to prove you're a bull****
artist is contained in the archives.

Now..what is it you would like to know?

"Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation."

Same question you can't answer. Same easy prediction continuing to
come true.
Old March 22nd 16, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once.

Bwahahahaha! At what point in your lien history
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp are you claiming you had a quarter million?

When my mothers life insurance settled. Dad got half, my sister and I
split the other half.

Oh brother! Which year? Be careful now, you'll have to make this new
story fit in with
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....ecb1feee7c3603 ,
the endless tale of woe which covers the years '76 to 2000, and for
some strange reason fails to mention a $250k windfall!

Yes and?

.... and as I expected, there's no way for you to fit a $250k windfall
story into the timeline of your previous tales. So you post more
non-responsive bluster.

The kid was doomed. Handicapped by both nature and nurture. The main
thing we know for sure is that sometimes you blame him for being lazy
and other times you excuse him as helpless.

He is both. Mostly helpless now. Good enough dad..but for anything
other than that...utterly helpless. Glad to see his kids are gonna be
smart as hell. The middle boy has ADHD..but its mild and is responding
well. The youngest...gonna be a freaking rocket scientist. 3 and
reading books already...geeze.

What? No 264mph tricycle ride? Oh well, give them time.

No, you didn't have an apartment. It was a 20' travel trailer as you
described in the link above. "I spend my nights during the week in 20'
travel trailer" Now you spend most nights in your truck, which is a
step down.

Yes and? Apartment/travel trailer/squat. Its all the same.

No, it isn't. Travel trailer living is done by people who can't afford
apartments. You called it an apartment to make it sound better than it
was, fooling no one.

Cant afford or chose not to pay through the nose for a squat that I
only lived in 3-4 nights a week?

It wasn't a choice. If you could have afforded better than you
wouldn't be letting a few hundred in taxes go to lien every year
except two IIRC, for the last TWENTY years!

When I have a nice home

No, it's not nice at all. It's a dump. It could be a lot better than
it is, but you're too busy here to make the best of it.

, why should
I have spent more money than my mortgage payments for a place to sleep
while in So. Cal? Doing otherwise..would have been stupid as hell. I
lived in that place for 14 yrs. I donated it to a charity in 2011 as I
chose not to pay the RV park rent. $300 a month went to the house
needs. You have a problem with people doing the best they can with
their money..using it wisely..dont you?

Nope, I'm fine with people doing the best they can. But that doesn't
describe you in any way, shape or form. You don't work much, never
have, and you waste your life making up stories and defending them as
you're doing right now. The topper is your disdain for "leeches" at
the same time you and yours are leeching up a storm. Hundreds of
thousands in free health care alone!

Some jealousy there

Classic Wieber! Can't remember declaring that I made a poor decision
by buying a new car, and now says I must be jealous of his old crap!

Now..what is it you would like to know?

"Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Still have that pesky problem with the term "seems"?

Ok then, show us some of that electrician math to explain how it
"seemed" that a little bit of welding cost $150 a month. You can't.
Your problem with these tall tales is that it takes at least a little
bit of knowledge to say something credible. You don't have that
knowledge, which makes it dead obvious you were never an electrician.

As I said, the most incompetent liar on Usenet.