Old March 22nd 16, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:59:30 -0700, wrote:

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/util...-electric.html

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r278...sometimes-more

"Not in CA. The CPUC basically allows CA utilities to rape their
customers. They justify this by saying it's "to encourage
conservation". PG&E's rate structure looks very similar to what we
have with SoCal Edison:

Total Energy Rates ($ per kWh)

Baseline Usage: $0.13230 (I)
101% - 130% of Baseline: $0.15040 (I)
131% - 200% of Baseline $0.30025 (I)
201% - 300% of Baseline Over $0.34025 (I)
300% of Baseline: $0.34025 (I)

http://www.pge.com/tariffs/tm2/pdf/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-1.pdf

"Baseline", by the way, is not average usage. The CPUC defines it as
50-70% of average use. No consideration is made for the size of your
home, either. What this means is that any sort of extras (a fish tank,
second fridge) are billed at ridiculous rates. Unseasonably hot
summers can be a real hardship if you're inland."

Need more? You poor stupid fat ****. You only make yourself look a
bigger fool with each post.

Gunner

Cutting and pasting rates does absolutely nothing to demonstrate that
you have the knowledge of an electrician. Neither does it explains
your brain-dead story about a small amount of welding costing $150 a
month. An electrician would know better. Your place is a ******** and
there's no good reason that you couldn't stay in the lower tiers.
Those rates aren't very high, and haven't changed much in a long time.
Of course there are lots of not so good reasons an idiot could have a
high bill.

Denying and trying to foist your prejudiced and rancid hate on me
simply makes me laugh at you. Its obvious you haven't a clue how to
read the rate tiers and have zero comprehension of the ramifications.
I did give you the chance, when I posted the links to the Consumer
Affairs site with the long listing of letters from other people.

Your hate and bias and bigotry has once again...proven you to be a
total wackjob. But we already knew that..its been obvious for a very
long time.

Care to try again, or will you, 1. exactly as I predicted, just keep
blabbering irrelevant nonsense. Or 2. Run away.

You mean put you in the Bozo bin? Nah...not for a while yet. Having
you show who and what you actually are..is priceless.

Gunner

Old March 22nd 16, 01:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2016 10:53 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:33:13 -0700, wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/util...-electric.html

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r278...sometimes-more

"Not in CA. The CPUC basically allows CA utilities to rape their
customers. They justify this by saying it's "to encourage
conservation". PG&E's rate structure looks very similar to what we
have with SoCal Edison:

Total Energy Rates ($ per kWh)

Baseline Usage: $0.13230 (I)
101% - 130% of Baseline: $0.15040 (I)
131% - 200% of Baseline $0.30025 (I)
201% - 300% of Baseline Over $0.34025 (I)
300% of Baseline: $0.34025 (I)

http://www.pge.com/tariffs/tm2/pdf/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-1.pdf

None of that shows that a welder incurs a charge of $150 per month "the
minute you turn it on."

Try again.

Old March 22nd 16, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/21/2016 5:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

your better, hundreds of times over.

Old March 22nd 16, 01:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:59:30 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Come now. He doesn't "run away" he has this big time career in Los
Angeles. My goodness he even posted (Boasted?) about having the
astonishing sum of $10,000 in the bank once, I gathered that was a
once in a lifetime event.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Old March 22nd 16, 01:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:55:06 -0700, wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:52:34 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:27:23 -0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:41:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:30:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

Wieber could help himself immensely if only he was smart enough to
stop telling new lies to defend the old. A good recent example: he
said he'd paid off 4 liens, which happen to average about $1000 each.
I proved that he hadn't paid off any liens, or the current bill, or
anything at all for 3 years. He responded by claiming the 4 liens
totaled $1500, and that he'd get the record keepers to fix THEIR
"mistake." Of course the records continue to show the truth, making
Weiber THE most incompetent liar on Usenet.

Every time he gets busted telling a tall tale, his explanation always
defies belief. And the stroke thing. LOL The great catch-all
excuse. Apparently he had the stroke the day he was born.

Gunner's narrative style doesn't lend itself to an environment in
which everything you say is recorded and archived. He'd do better in
strictly oral discussions -- in an old folk's home, where you can say
anything and nobody remembers it. d8-)

Plus he'd have a real bed instead of sleeping in his truck most
nights! Which brings to mind an obvious question. How the hell does
Wieber expect anyone to believe that he's a hard worker with a million
skills and accomplishments and a genius IQ... when he's been broke his
entire life and is spending his 60s sleeping in his truck most nights?
But I guess if his diseased brain thinks that people should believe
him, then it's not much more of a stretch for him to imagine that his
opinion on global climate matters should be taken more seriously than
genuine science. Even here on Usenet where poorly considered opinions
see way too much light, perhaps there should be a new low bar for
participants: If you sleep in your truck most nights then you're
restricted to opinions about which dumpsters have the best entrees.

ROFLMAO!!!

Gunner

Old March 22nd 16, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Im better than what/who?

Gunner
Old March 22nd 16, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Really? When was that?
That was nothing. I had $250k in the bank once. Then my kid
discovered the joys of meth. I didnt have any money by the time I got
him cleaned up. Shrug. He has been clean and sober for 18 yrs
now...is a father with 3 kids (love my grand kids). Shrug again.

Big time career? Who? Since California has been running companies out
of the state...any hope of a "big time career" is long past. What..you
didnt figure that out from the interchange between butt**** and
myself? There is a reason I sleep in my vehicle when Im in So Cal.
Because I cant afford an apartment like I used to. I closed it down in
2011. Geeze dude..are you really that slow? Or is it simply rampant
stupidity in your family that causes you to post really dumb **** like
that?

Gunner
Old March 22nd 16, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:40:51 -0700, Bill Flett
wrote:

[...]

Looks like its time to start looking at the header information.
Bill Flett suddenly appears....lol

And you accuse me of lying...LOL!!

Gunner
Old March 22nd 16, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Which reminds me...

"and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."

You really have a comprehension problem dont you? Some form of autism
perhaps? Overuse of booze, poisoning that pesky front left side of
your mush filled skull?

You have never encountered the verb "seems" before? Thats....unusual.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/seems

seem
(se-m)
intr.v. seemed, seem·ing, seems
1. To give the impression of being in a certain way; appear to be: The
child seems healthy, but the doctor is concerned. The house seems to
be in good condition.
2. Used to call attention to one's impression or understanding about
something, especially in weakening the force of a following
infinitive: I can't seem to find a smart leftwinger.
3. To appear to be probable or evident: It seems you object to the
plan. It seems like rain.

btw...Im only going to deal with (1) of your nyms, so this one goes
into the bozo bin.

plink

Gunner