Old March 21st 16, 01:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:41:25 +0700, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700,
wrote:

Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner

Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

You seem to have avoided the followup immediately following.

Actually following the above is the statement that:

"Frankly, I felt sorry for him so I stuck an extra couple hundred in
cash in his hands and bid him on his way. I needed my helper back to
do what I pay him for and it didn't look to me that Gunner would get
his job done regardless the time or money allowed."

( perhaps another "stroke moment")

Or another lie.

Old March 21st 16, 01:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:35:10 +0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700,
wrote:

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx

So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Envious? Of a fellow that brags about two days work next week? Or were
you bemoaning the fact that you have to work two days next week?

2 days work? Where was that? I said I have two slow paying clients
that need work. You dont read very well and your comprehension worse
than a retarded child with ADHD.

"Oh! You pooooor fellow, you" You mean you actually have to work TWO
days next week?"

It certainly sounds as though you hang around with a great bunch of
people.

Actually..I do.

(VBG)

Gunner

Old March 21st 16, 01:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:30:12 +0700,
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:15:29 +0700,

wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Amazing! Two days work next week.... and then what? A trip downtown to
collect the food stamps?

See previous post.

Which "mexican couple"?

Hell, I don't know. You are the one that described them. Forgot
already? Another "Stroke Moment"?

Then you dragged it out of your ass..again.

One can only speculate. If Gunner is gainfully employed why can't he
pay his taxes?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Perhaps I am. After all I only repeat what you have said, so perhaps I
am repeating a lie. In fact, now that I recollect some of your more
vocal moments I'm fairly sure of it.

Making up lies is not..not repeating them.

Perhaps we can come up with a "rule of thumb". Something like, "Never,
never repeat anything that Gunner has said as you will be telling
lies".

There now, does that keep you happy?

Your death from HIV would make me happier..but since we cant have
everything. Shrug

Old March 21st 16, 04:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

IQ not in mid 150s. Pure bull****.

Old March 21st 16, 04:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 19:41:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

Wieber could help himself immensely if only he was smart enough to
stop telling new lies to defend the old. A good recent example: he
said he'd paid off 4 liens, which happen to average about $1000 each.
I proved that he hadn't paid off any liens, or the current bill, or
anything at all for 3 years. He responded by claiming the 4 liens
totaled $1500, and that he'd get the record keepers to fix THEIR
"mistake." Of course the records continue to show the truth, making
Weiber THE most incompetent liar on Usenet.

Every time he gets busted telling a tall tale, his explanation always
defies belief. And the stroke thing. LOL The great catch-all
excuse. Apparently he had the stroke the day he was born.

Old March 21st 16, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:04:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.
Old March 21st 16, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:33:13 -0700, wrote:

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.

Well then Mr. Electrician. Show us the math that proves a welder uses
$150 per month in electricity " the minute you turn it on."

Amazing Whoyakidding prediction: "electrician" Wieber will slobber
endlessly without ever writing anything close to a credible
explanation.

https://www.consumeraffairs.com/util...-electric.html

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r278...sometimes-more

"Not in CA. The CPUC basically allows CA utilities to rape their
customers. They justify this by saying it's "to encourage
conservation". PG&E's rate structure looks very similar to what we
have with SoCal Edison:

Total Energy Rates ($ per kWh)

Baseline Usage: $0.13230 (I)
101% - 130% of Baseline: $0.15040 (I)
131% - 200% of Baseline $0.30025 (I)
201% - 300% of Baseline Over $0.34025 (I)
300% of Baseline: $0.34025 (I)

http://www.pge.com/tariffs/tm2/pdf/ELEC_SCHEDS_E-1.pdf

"Baseline", by the way, is not average usage. The CPUC defines it as
50-70% of average use. No consideration is made for the size of your
home, either. What this means is that any sort of extras (a fish tank,
second fridge) are billed at ridiculous rates. Unseasonably hot
summers can be a real hardship if you're inland."

Need more? You poor stupid fat ****. You only make yourself look a
bigger fool with each post.

Gunner
Old March 21st 16, 06:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:53:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

[...]

Cutting and pasting rates does absolutely nothing to demonstrate that
you have the knowledge of an electrician. Neither does it explains
your brain-dead story about a small amount of welding costing $150 a
month. An electrician would know better. Your place is a ******** and
there's no good reason that you couldn't stay in the lower tiers.
Those rates aren't very high, and haven't changed much in a long time.
Of course there are lots of not so good reasons an idiot could have a
high bill.

Care to try again, or will you, 1. exactly as I predicted, just keep
blabbering irrelevant nonsense. Or 2. Run away.
Old March 21st 16, 07:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gunner's narrative style doesn't lend itself to an environment in
which everything you say is recorded and archived. He'd do better in
strictly oral discussions -- in an old folk's home, where you can say
anything and nobody remembers it. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Old March 22nd 16, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Plus he'd have a real bed instead of sleeping in his truck most
nights! Which brings to mind an obvious question. How the hell does
Wieber expect anyone to believe that he's a hard worker with a million
skills and accomplishments and a genius IQ... when he's been broke his
entire life and is spending his 60s sleeping in his truck most nights?
But I guess if his diseased brain thinks that people should believe
him, then it's not much more of a stretch for him to imagine that his
opinion on global climate matters should be taken more seriously than
genuine science. Even here on Usenet where poorly considered opinions
see way too much light, perhaps there should be a new low bar for
participants: If you sleep in your truck most nights then you're
restricted to opinions about which dumpsters have the best entrees.