Metalworking (rec.crafts.metalworking) Discuss various aspects of working with metal, such as machining, welding, metal joining, screwing, casting, hardening/tempering, blacksmithing/forging, spinning and hammer work, sheet metal work.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #151   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:13:56 -0700, wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:46:37 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:48:13 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:36:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:


Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.


Well, you know the pattern, and it isn't just Gunner. They pull some
empty claim out of their butt, and use it to demean or insult someone
else; this provokes a fact-check; Gunner finds himself in a corner of
his own making and starts spinning like a top.

Finally, when he has nothing left, he accuses the other party of
lying, but he can never come up with an example.

If he'd just avoid using his made-up facts as put-downs, everyone
would just roll their eyes and say "there goes Gunner on one of his
fantasy benders again," and ignore it.


It appears that during his current spinning like a top, his paranoia
is getting the best of him. It was hard to tell, but I think that
because the links I provided to his (lack of) tax payments included an
online payment option, he's worried that I might make the payments and
thereby have some power over him. Normally I'd say that even he
couldn't be that stupid, but here we are. Of course at the same time
he was blabbering about me paying his bills, he was also claiming I
didn't have any money. Very entertaining.


If you brag that you are superior to me..then obviously "you have
money". Right?

Snicker...roflmao!

Gunner

  #152   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Jan 2016
Posts: 99
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700, wrote:


What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.


Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx


So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner


Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.

  #153   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 10:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:


Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner


Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

You seem to have avoided the followup immediately following.

"- show quoted text -

9 significant lies in your post above.

How do you sleep at night?

Gunner"

Odd isnt it...you go quoting a guy who went wacko..simply because you
think it will make you brownie points. Sorry chappy..didnt work.

Btw..where did the fellow go? Hummm?

  #154   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 10:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:


Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

Odd...that was quit factual. And in fact..its gotten worse.


No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.


Shrug...you live in Denial. Which is not..not..not a river in Egypt.

Im not sure why you keep up lying and throwing ****..but it only makes
you look really..really stupid.

Gunner
  #155   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 10:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700,
wrote:


What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx


So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner


Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

Does this sound like it was written by a licensed electrician?

"My normal monthly electric bill is $150 or so (**** you Gray
Davis!!!!) and it seems that the minute I turn a welder on..it goes to
$300 a month."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...0/cnKowXsaCeMJ

No, you were never a licensed electrician, any more than you were a PE
or a paramedic or bounty hunter or any of the other many trades you've
claimed. You are THE most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Your
three genuine talents a living in a fantasy world, getting caught
telling tall tales, and defending yourself by telling more.


Oh..I noticed you refused to respond to any of the links to the photos
of the work Ive been doing and the other cites.

I wonder why that is? Sorry bub...ignoring the proofs that you are a
lying bitch, doesnt change the fact that you are indeed..a lying
little bitch.

It might make you feel good about yourself, but the other readers are
obviously the ones you are trying to impress..and I rather suspect its
not working. But...we are all having a very good laugh at your
buffoonery. Shrug

(VBG)


  #156   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 10:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Feb 2010
Posts: 10,381
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.


Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner


Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?

No comment about the passing of John Lazar?

Oddly enough..I rather suspect you don't know who that is. Given your
"skill" with Google groups..why don't you post the particulars?

Hummmm?

Gunner
  #157   Report Post  
Old March 20th 16, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Nov 2006
Posts: 12,529
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:30:53 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.


Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner


Still waiting for the explanation about the "Mexican couple".
Well?


This one:

"When the average wage in Mexico for those in and below the middle
class is $5 a day..the ability to be given 10x that amount is what
dreams are made of.

"Ive been working with a pair of illegals for the past 3 weeks. Male
and a female. He has 4 kids under the age of 16. His wife was a
criminal, drug addict/thief/bad check writer etc etc...and she was
convicted of her latest crimes..did 2 yrs and was then deported.

"....They were each paid $80 a day, plus an additional $50 for the
truck. Travel distance was 5 miles round trip, 2x a day. So thats
$210 a day. I got paid about $75 a day ..." -- Gunner Asch,
9/15/2015

I think you need a new approach for telling your stories, Gunner. Why
don't you just start with something like, "I know this is all
bull****, but don't forget, I had a stroke. Well, I think I had a
stroke, but I forget."

Then you can launch into your fabricated tales.

--
Ed Huntress



  #158   Report Post  
Old March 21st 16, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:09:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:15:29 +0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:


If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.


Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.


Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG


Amazing! Two days work next week.... and then what? A trip downtown to
collect the food stamps?

Which "mexican couple"?


Hell, I don't know. You are the one that described them. Forgot
already? Another "Stroke Moment"?

One can only speculate. If Gunner is gainfully employed why can't he
pay his taxes?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?


Perhaps I am. After all I only repeat what you have said, so perhaps I
am repeating a lie. In fact, now that I recollect some of your more
vocal moments I'm fairly sure of it.

Perhaps we can come up with a "rule of thumb". Something like, "Never,
never repeat anything that Gunner has said as you will be telling
lies".

There now, does that keep you happy?
--
Cheers,

Schweik
  #159   Report Post  
Old March 21st 16, 12:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2016
Posts: 41
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 08:21:46 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700, wrote:


What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.


Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx


So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?


Envious? Of a fellow that brags about two days work next week? Or were
you bemoaning the fact that you have to work two days next week?

"Oh! You pooooor fellow, you" You mean you actually have to work TWO
days next week?"

It certainly sounds as though you hang around with a great bunch of
people.


--
Cheers,

Schweik
  #160   Report Post  
Old March 21st 16, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by DIYBanter: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Mar 2016 13:53:46 -0700, wrote:


Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner


Does this sound like a description of a licensed electrician?

"As for his "prowess" as an electrical trouble shooter, I picked up a
complete service manual with all of the electrical diagrams and his
"Fix" for the failed components was to bypass the fuses - TO THE
CHARGING CIRCUIT - and baste everything in PB Blaster. There wasn't
anything wrong with the charging circuit. The batteries he had cobbled
together were ****. I picked up a set from Big Joe and, miracle of
miracles, the relay's and solenoinds suddenly started working. It was
pretty obvious at that point that his real skill is bull ****ting. A
ten year old could have made perfect sense of the electrical drawings
but not Gunner."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....1e94166afc0da2

You seem to have avoided the followup immediately following.


Actually following the above is the statement that:

"Frankly, I felt sorry for him so I stuck an extra couple hundred in
cash in his hands and bid him on his way. I needed my helper back to
do what I pay him for and it didn't look to me that Gunner would get
his job done regardless the time or money allowed."

( perhaps another "stroke moment")
--
Cheers,

Bruce


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs.... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 28 March 26th 16 04:06 AM
OT Global warming harryagain[_2_] UK diy 49 January 13th 14 09:44 PM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it ..[_2_] UK diy 29 December 19th 09 09:53 AM
Musing about warming up. Arch Woodturning 5 February 7th 06 06:45 PM
Warming up daler Home Repair 1 January 25th 05 01:16 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"

 

Copyright © 2017