Old March 16th 16, 12:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No Gorbal warming...in...58 yrs....

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 17:11:04 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:45:44 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 07:36:51 -0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 17:58:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:31:36 -0700,
wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Cites?

?? OK, here's one of your preposterous IQ quotes again:

"last time I had my IQ checked (which of course means absolutly
nothing) it was 165"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.m...b3afb9ad1fd63f

And of course, it meant absolutely nothing. You have a hard time
comprehending that statement dont you? The test was about as bogus as
any Ive ever taken. And you have a problem with that? Really?

The whole thing was another stupid lie. You don't seem to be able to
go very long without telling them.

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

No, you didn't. Except for the most recent year, all your liens
average about a grand each. So if you'd paid off 4 of them, the
minimum would be about $3500. Not the kind of money you've ever had,
which is obvious from your decades long inability to pay these bills
when they're only a couple hundred. But if by any amazing chance you
had paid anything like you claimed, you'd be posting proof in
heartbeat. So, no receipts, no payment. Nothing new, no cull, no list,
no 264 mph motorcycle, no ranch acreage, etc etc. Just another lie,
and compared to all the others, only about a 2 on a scale of 10.

Old March 16th 16, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Prove it. Double dog dare you.

And here's your quote claiming to have made some payments on your
perennially delinquent taxes:

"(VBG). Actually..Ive paid off that many in the last year."

Ayup, sure did. About a grand and a half worth.

No, you didn't. Except for the most recent year, all your liens
average about a grand each. So if you'd paid off 4 of them, the
minimum would be about $3500. Not the kind of money you've ever had,
which is obvious from your decades long inability to pay these bills
when they're only a couple hundred. But if by any amazing chance you
had paid anything like you claimed, you'd be posting proof in
heartbeat. So, no receipts, no payment. Nothing new, no cull, no list,
no 264 mph motorcycle, no ranch acreage, etc etc. Just another lie,
and compared to all the others, only about a 2 on a scale of 10.

Sorry..rates went up the first of the year. Which surprised and ****ed
me off after you brought it to my attention.

Im curious..in July of last year..you were Poor Yorick. After I put
you in the bozo bin, who are you going to come back as? Just do I can
kilfile that bozo as well...nothing personal of course....(VBG)

As I recall..you lied like a sombitch for several months, using
several other nyms...and the content of your posts were lies. Now its
obvious you dont have much to do at the Home and have zeroed in on
me...which doesnt bother me in the slightest..as it takes the heat off
other people and I get to zing you ..as I said..when Ive got nothing
better to do. Ill be leaving for a job at 8pm this evening..its
almost 6pm..so if you have anything else to say..get it out of your
system now, before I start loading up the van.

Gunner
Old March 16th 16, 03:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

If you're going to claim that you really did pay but that the online
records are in error, then don't forget to include some proof of those
payments. And don't bother ginning up some stupid story about it being
difficult to prove. I'll go ahead and predict that the only "proof"
you'll ever provide is more idiotic words.

Hardly difficult to prove. I simply need to get them to post the
payments. Ill call em later this week. And again, cockbreath..thanks
for pointing out their error(s)

Hahahaha! You claim to have a genius level IQ, but you can't think of
any concrete way to reclaim some dignity. A normal person might show
the receipts etc. But you can't do that because the story about making
the payments was an idiotic lie.

Now..will you be paying the rest of them off to gain some sort of
"power" over me?.

What the hell are you blabbering about?

And Ill grin and agree to worship the ground you
walk on. Is that a deal? Or are you just as broke as I am? Ill bet
thats it..you dont have a pot to **** in and are on welfare.

My wealth has nothing to do with your lying. But since you asked, I
am financially secure in my retirement, and compared to you I might as
well be Bill Gates. In a nutshell, brand new custom net-zero lakeview
home on substantial acreage. In-floor heating including the shop, so
no "it's always something" magnetic lathe blankets. I sent some
pictures of the place to Ed Huntress a while back. Ask him for his
impressions if you dare.

Is that true, Welfare Boi? No work because no one wants you on the
property? No...that couldnt be, my Supreme Bean!! Woe..say its not so
Laird...tell them to cast off their chains and motel bills and release
you!! Your mothers house is just the same as your own!!!

Summing up, exactly as I said. First you told a stupid and easily
debunked lie. Then you wrote a bunch more rubbish in a pathetic
attempt to defend yourself. Wasting more of your life and fooling
absolutely no one.

Actually not so. Gunner's dissertations serve the purpose of
reinforcing his beliefs that he is other then a sickly, old fellow who
is out of work and who described his last job as working alongside a
Mexican couple obviously at equal wages.

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Old March 16th 16, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 20:36:48 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 12:22:06 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.

One has to marvel at the irony. Wieber says his brain is so amazing
that several articles have been written about it!

"In 1971, I was given a battery of tests at Michigan Tech University
(Houghton) and after some head scratching, the chief of testing
declared I had an IQ of 157. They wrote several articles on the
subject and published them somewhere."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

And yet now for some strange reason he utterly fails at summing four
numbers from a list, to name just one of his antics.

There can be only one explanation. The jig is up, so I might as well
confess. I hacked the Internets and buried all references to the
genius Weiber brain articles. I also broke into the Kern County
Recorder site and deleted all records of Wieber's payments, and
changed the dollar amounts on his liens so they wouldn't match the
amount he said he paid. Then I sewed a pound of super magnets and some
jerky into his lathe blanket. Finally I ... oh hell, I shouldn't spoil
the surprise. Let's just say that his next eleventy seven "****
happens" events were my doing.

If I were him I'd cull me, and then send me a summins to be on the
safe side. Too bad my sabotage made him too broke to do either. Maybe
his friends could set up a Gofundme page to make something happen...

Old March 16th 16, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

A good electricians with a150 IQ and political contacts ought to be
doing very well.

But someone with below-average intelligence who tries to make up for
it with a lifetime of pathological lying would be expected to be
broke.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_p..._in_the_eating

Old March 16th 16, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Why would I talk to Fast Eddy about anything? He lies as often as you
do.

Just one example will do, you blustering gasbag.

Don't hold your breath waiting for him to prove even one of his
pronouncement.

Well, you know the pattern, and it isn't just Gunner. They pull some
empty claim out of their butt, and use it to demean or insult someone
else; this provokes a fact-check; Gunner finds himself in a corner of
his own making and starts spinning like a top.

Finally, when he has nothing left, he accuses the other party of
lying, but he can never come up with an example.

If he'd just avoid using his made-up facts as put-downs, everyone
would just roll their eyes and say "there goes Gunner on one of his
fantasy benders again," and ignore it.

It appears that during his current spinning like a top, his paranoia
is getting the best of him. It was hard to tell, but I think that
because the links I provided to his (lack of) tax payments included an
online payment option, he's worried that I might make the payments and
thereby have some power over him. Normally I'd say that even he
couldn't be that stupid, but here we are. Of course at the same time
he was blabbering about me paying his bills, he was also claiming I
didn't have any money. Very entertaining.
Old March 20th 16, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Out of work? Blink blink? Whatever gave you that idea?

I just finished this job yesterday.....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...BoringHydPress

Now I have 2 jobs next week..both from slow paying customers that Ive
been putting off..because they are..slow paying customers.
And I found out Friday that my nemesis who put me in the ****bag with
Omniturn died in January. (YIPPEEE!!!)...so now Ive a much larger
field to sow my crops in.

VBG

Which "mexican couple"?

Oh..you are lying again. Thats hardly surprising now is it...?

Gunner
Old March 20th 16, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:02:47 -0700, wrote:

What most Caucasians would describe as a failure.

Did you know that he said he's a licensed electrician?

"Am a licensed electrician in California, with 3 endorsements... Was
asked to run for city council twice...IQ in the mid 150s"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....beacdc8a0bd420

In 2001..I was a licensed electrician. With 3 endorsements.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-wieber-00bb3660

It was a requirement. Since my current job doesnt require it..I let it
lapse in 2003. You do know that they have to be updated
regularly..right?

http://www.cslb.ca.gov/Contractors/M...e_License.aspx

So far..you seem to be blithering and claiming fact is fiction. Why
would you do that? Is it because you are envious? Why? Is your life
so putred and pitiful that you must make yourself feel good?

Dont be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a complete moron,
doesnt mean you are worthless. Maybe a Little League team could use
3rd base?

Gunner