DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dems, stop lying to yourselves about Hillary: (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/390128-dems-stop-lying-yourselves-about-hillary.html)

jon_banquer[_2_] February 6th 16 09:02 PM

Dems, stop lying to yourselves about Hillary:

http://www.salon.com/2016/02/05/dems...ous_s_that_is/

[email protected] February 7th 16 12:35 AM

Dems, stop lying to yourselves about Hillary:

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:

This is a newsgroup about metalworking. Or at least it is suppose to be about metalworking.

While I agree with you that Hillary is a poor choice, could you reduce the number of off topic posts to one a day. It is not like anyone changes their mind about the candidates because of a post here.

Dan

jon_banquer[_2_] February 7th 16 02:12 AM

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:35:38 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:

This is a newsgroup about metalworking. Or at least it is suppose to be about metalworking.

While I agree with you that Hillary is a poor choice, could you reduce the number of off topic posts to one a day. It is not like anyone changes their mind about the candidates because of a post here.

Dan

If we see a significant increase in legitimate metalworking posts I'll honor your request.