DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My Brother's new Prize (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/389211-my-brothers-new-prize.html)

Tim Wescott[_6_] January 14th 16 10:45 PM

My Brother's new Prize

I stopped by my brother's shop yesterday on business. He had to show me
stray that showed up at his door -- it's an "American Tool Company"
lathe; the latest patent date is 1903. It looks to be about ten feet
between centers (maybe eight, maybe twelve -- certainly humongous) with
about a 1-foot swing.

I told him the best thing to do with it was to find someone who wants it
and give it away -- I'm not sure if he stopped drooling long enough to
listen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5l...1ZnZSNjA/view?
usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5l...mTGZDUW8/view?
usp=sharing

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Cydrome Leader January 15th 16 03:56 PM

My Brother's new Prize

Tim Wescott wrote:
I stopped by my brother's shop yesterday on business. He had to show me
stray that showed up at his door -- it's an "American Tool Company"
lathe; the latest patent date is 1903. It looks to be about ten feet
between centers (maybe eight, maybe twelve -- certainly humongous) with
about a 1-foot swing.

I told him the best thing to do with it was to find someone who wants it
and give it away -- I'm not sure if he stopped drooling long enough to
listen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5l...1ZnZSNjA/view?
usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5l...mTGZDUW8/view?