DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Test - please ignore (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/387990-test-please-ignore.html)

Joseph Gwinn December 13th 15 06:27 PM

Test - please ignore

Testing newsreader settings.

Terry Coombs[_2_] December 13th 15 06:34 PM

Test - please ignore

Joseph Gwinn wrote:
Testing newsreader settings.

But Joe , you know there are those who will make a ****storm out of this . I
guess they have nothing better to do with their time than be jackasses . I
personally think this is better than the political posts ... hope you got
the settings sorted out .

--
Snag

Joseph Gwinn December 13th 15 06:42 PM

Test - please ignore

On Dec 13, 2015, Terry Coombs wrote
(in article ):

Joseph Gwinn wrote:
Testing newsreader settings.

But Joe , you know there are those who will make a ****storm out of this . I
guess they have nothing better to do with their time than be jackasses . I
personally think this is better than the political posts ... hope you got
the settings sorted out .

Thanks. Ive been ignoring them.
So far, no joy. Ive got a question in to the vendor.

Tim Wescott[_6_] December 14th 15 02:54 AM

Test - please ignore

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 12:34:22 -0600, Terry Coombs wrote:

Joseph Gwinn wrote:
Testing newsreader settings.

But Joe , you know there are those who will make a ****storm out of this
. I guess they have nothing better to do with their time than be
jackasses . I personally think this is better than the political posts
... hope you got the settings sorted out .

I think the vast majority of the denizens of this group would be happy to
ignore Joe's testes.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services