DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PURCHORD23565 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/387971-purchord23565.html)

800L December 13th 15 08:20 AM

PURCHORD23565

Hi Ines - PURCHORD23565 was for machining out the end rings on the
borehole loggers. It only took 0.5hrs and I added it to a invoice to
Elena/Matt. I just thought I should let you know so you can delete the
PO from your system.

Thanks
Rob

Ian Malcolm[_2_] December 13th 15 06:56 PM

PURCHORD23565

800L wrote in news:m76dnf5xSuJzsPDLnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 13-Dec-15 4:20 PM, 800L wrote:
Hi Ines - PURCHORD23565 was for machining out the end rings on the
borehole loggers. It only took 0.5hrs and I added it to a invoice to
Elena/Matt. I just thought I should let you know so you can delete the
PO from your system.

Thanks

Ooops!

No worries - you didn't post your or the client's bank details!

However, o avoid future embarrasment, consider getting a seperate USENET
newsreader program rather than using an all-in-one mail/news program like
your Thunderbird/38.4.0.

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL

800L December 14th 15 11:17 AM

PURCHORD23565

On 13-Dec-15 4:20 PM, 800L wrote:
Hi Ines - PURCHORD23565 was for machining out the end rings on the
borehole loggers. It only took 0.5hrs and I added it to a invoice to
Elena/Matt. I just thought I should let you know so you can delete the
PO from your system.

Thanks

Ooops!

No worries - you didn't post your or the client's bank details!

However, o avoid future embarrasment, consider getting a seperate USENET
newsreader program rather than using an all-in-one mail/news program like
your Thunderbird/38.4.0.

Yep, I decided last night to go for a stand alone Usenet reader!